8: Heather The Sexy Senior

Warning: Contains a lot of swearing , and is a very long chapter

 I hop into the shower, locking the door. Interrupting the "deep in my feelings" session I was having with myself, I suddenly hear yelling from outside.

I turn off the shower to eavesdrop.

"Well, why don't you go ask 'Heather the Sexy Senior ',  you asshole?!"

High-pitched tone with a Dominican accent. Holy shit. It's Kiara.

I quickly get out of the shower, tiptoe to the door and press my ear against it to eavesdrop.

"Bae, I promise it's not what it looks like-"

Deep ass, slightly croaky voice. Holy Shit. It's Jayden.

"Explain what? That you've been having sex with some fucking whore while we were dating? That bitch has fucking STDs, fuckface! These messages are too painful to even look at!" Kiara cries.

"Mama, I swear I'll make it up to you. I'll change! I love y--"

"Don't even finish that bullshit, I don't want to hear it."

"Baby, don't be like this-"

"Call me baby one more time, I dare you," She growls.

Then she whispers, "This, right here, is over. I'm done with this conversation, I'm done with everything. We're done." 

"Let go of me, Kiara," Jayden says in a low, scarily calm voice.

"I can't believe you! You're full of shit. Don't even try to get back with me, it won't work," She says through clenched teeth.

"I said let go of me!" Jayden growls and I hear Kiara scream.

Oh my God. Did he just hit her?

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you that hard," I hear Jayden say in a worried tone. "Here, let me help--"

"Get the fuck away from me. Get the hell out of here," Kiara sobs.

"Kiara..."

"Get the fuck out!" Kiara screams. I hear a bang on the floor a few seconds later.

"My phone!" Jayden cries. "You fucking bitch," he whispers.

Kiara starts sobbing uncontrollably and bangs on my door.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I rub the soap off of my body with my towel and slowly open the door.

The first thing I see is a devastated Kiara with running mascara down her cheeks and super red eyes.

"Kiara, I'm so sorry," I reach in for a tight hug and she cries on my shoulder for what seems like hours.

"I loved him. I trusted him. He broke my heart, Rachel. He- he-" she starts crying again and throws herself on my bed.

"Hey, shh, it's okay. Here," I sit on the bed with her and clean her face up, removing all the makeup.

"Good things take time. Clearly, Jayden was just a cheating asshole that you clearly don't deserve. You are way too good for him."

A sign from God that we belong together, that's what it is.

"Thank you. But I thought he was the one. We were doing so good... Almost a year and a half, Rachel."

"Well, keep your head up. Try to focus on something else, like the big game we have tomorrow," I squeeze her shoulder.

"You're right," Kiara stands up from my bed. "Thank you for being here for me. I love you, Rachel."

Goddamn. The way she says my name is so sexy. When she says it, it turns me the hell on.

"You good?"

I shake my head. Snap out of it, man! "I- I love you too, Kiara," I give her a quick hug and she smiles with her big green beady eyes, then turns around and heads to her room.

God, I swear she's so perfect.

No. I can't do that to myself. Remember, game mode.