A/N

Soooo first sorry for the cop out if you were expecting a legit chapter but i felt like i should inform ya'll, like with my other books that i've planned to rewrite, that i am indeed rewriting this story.

In fact i've already gotten started on the rewrite, i'll keep this one up though, maybe until i'm done catching up the rewrite to this one i'll take it down, or if you guys want i can keep this up too.

Anyway i'll be linking the rewrite here once i've published it, i'm not gonna say what i'll change for the rewrite (mostly cause i'm making it up as i go along) but i can tell you what i won't change.

First, Nicole will join the Straw Hats with Zoro.

Second, she'll still get pregnant before Sabaody but will only realize it after they get separated.

Third, Nicole will be sent to Wano where she'll have her baby, but something i'm still debating is if the baby lives or not, comment right here, to this line and nowhere else (please) so i can see what you guys think.

Forth, she'll still eat the Zodiac Devil fruit model Dog (cause Okami reference)

And i think that's all of them, so as a reminder as i said before i'll be keeping this up until the rewrite catches up and i'll be linking the rewrite here once it's published.

Anyway i still welcome and greatly appreciate every single read, vote and comment.

Thanks for loving my crappy stories :3

Hello the first chapter of the Rewrite is up, which you can find through the external link on this chapter or through my profile.