Chapter One Hundred Fourteen ~ Stormy Winds are Brewing

~Third~

"Black Leg Sanji you ruined me! This is all your fault!"Duval yelled, Sanji swam over as Duval ranted about something or other "Uh hey"Luffy greeted as Sanji came over, Sanji ran over and kicked Duval.

"Listen up you punk if you don't take responsibility for this then who will huh?!"Duval asked "Shut the hell up i'm more pissed about the stupid wanted poster then anyone!"Sanji yelled back "They really look the same don't they?"Hatchan asked "Two peas in a pod"Zoro said as Brook burst into uncontrollable laughter, Nicole couldn't help snickering just the lightest bit either.

"When i'm done with this guy i'm gonna flatten you!"Sanji yelled at them "You go ahead and take care of this will sit this one out"Luffy said "Don't act like it's my fault!"Sanji yelled at him before turning to Duval.

"If you didn't wanna look like the stupid wanted poster then why didn't you cut your hair or grow a beard instead of trying to kill me?!"Sanji asked him "Ha! I didn't think of that"Duval said "If you're that stupid you can only blame yourself!"Sanji yelled at him "Just shut up and listen to me!"Duval yelled back and went on to tell his lives story which no one cared about.

"My whole life is ruined because you decided to be a damn pirate! I'm gonna chase you to the end of hell if that's what it takes if you gotta problem with that then why don't you just kill me and get it over with!"Duval said pointing at Sanji.

Sanji jumped up and grabbed Duval by the throat "You're telling me you put Nami, Robin and Nicole in danger even though they has nothing to do with this because some moron drew a crappy picture of me?"he asked.

"Cause they're part of the crew that made you a famous pirate in the first place, if i'm gonna take revenge i might as well wipe out the rest of your crew while i'm at it right? None of you are making it out alive!"Duval said firing poison harpoons at Sanji but he dodged them.

"Move to trap them!"Duval told his crew via transponder snail and the riders flew out of the sea attacking them, Sanji leapt up taking care of one of them but the other two caught him in an iron net and dragged him down into the sea "I'm on it! You humans are too slow underwater to catch up in time"Hatchan said running on ahead.

Duval laughed "You're right but you don't stand a chance against the speed of my men, come on even you should know flying fish are the fastest creatures on the sea and my men have oxygen tanks so they can take their time to make sure your friend is nice and dead by the time he comes up, see? I thought of everything"he said.

"I wish i could of crushed the life out of that bastard with my own two hands but at least i know he'll die suffering"Duval said and just laughed "It's alright"Kamie said jumping into the water "Hey cowboy i think you may have forgotten about a little someone like you said flying fish are definitely faster then fishmen but when it comes to speed mermaids top the charts"Pappagu said.

"She's really that awesome i never knew"Luffy said "Yeah and if she wasn't spacing out all the time nothing would ever be able to catch her it is what it is"Pappagu said "I see, Kamie we're counting on you good luck!"Luffy called.

The Flying Fish Riders got out of the water dragging a huge anchor aiming it for the ship, they dropped the anchor but the Sunny dodged it by going backwards, a cannon appeared on the bow, Usopp took aim the cannon charged and fired a huge beam.

Zoro grabbed Nicole and stood firm as the blast blew literally everything back, Luffy was literally beaming with how impressed he was, Kamie had saved Sanji getting up to the surface "Looks like you lost a lot of men back there"Luffy said "Shut your mouth! I don't need the flying fish riders as long as i got Motobaro"Duval said 

"You think i ride this guy cause he looks cool? Ha! Countless have fallen pray to his horns, he poked holes in the village dam back home and if you try putting him in a cage he smashes the bars, the marines keep hounding me but i escape everytime cause this guy is always ready to bust some heads!"Duval said.

"Okay let's rock"Luffy said and the cow or whatever charged at him however Luffy was able to hold it off "There's no point in fighting you big cow stop it"Luffy said, Nicole furrowed her brows as the cow or whatever backed off, that was way too easy, the cow fainted 'Oh i see what happened' Nicole thought, Luffy unconsciously used Haki and not just any Haki, Nicole knew this was Conqueror's Haki.

Anyway Sanji was back up and kicked the crap out of Duval and the Strawhats sailed out of there and over to Hatchan's takoyaki shop "So good!"Luffy said scarfing them down making a mess of himself, Nicole got a couple plates full and hopped on the Sunny with Zoro sharing the takoyaki with him.

"Hey! Hey you guys!"Someone called "Who's that?"Franky wondered "It's those flying fish guys" Nicole said, it was Duval and his gang coming over to thank Sanji for rearranging Duval's face, Duval gave his number and the newly dubbed Rosy Life Riders left shortly after.

The Strawhats were all done eating totally stuffed, Hatchan, Kamie and Pappagu joined the others on the Sunny for some tea as they continued to sail towards Sabaody Archipelago "It looks like you're on the right course, first stop Sabaody Archipelago"Kamie said looking at the map.

"And we gotta go there first if we wanna get to fishman island?"Usopp asked "We fishmen and mermaid could dive right down there and get there in no time at all, it's not so easy for humans the water pressure would crush you to bits if you tried"Hatchan said as in the background Nicole and Zoro went to have their nap.

"You've been unusually quiet"Zoro pointed out leaning on the staircase wall, Nicole sighed sitting next to him "I just have a lot on my mind, i can't help feeling like something is going to happen and i'm not too keen on going back to Sabaody"she said leaning on him "You've been there before?"Zoro asked, Nicole nodded "When i was ten"she said and almost slipped into old memories but shook her head out of it "I don't like thinking about it"she said.

"I see, your sob story happened in Sabaody?"Zoro asked, Nicole nodded but didn't go further into it falling asleep on him, "Hey look we're here everybody!"Pappagu said waking up Nicole and Zoro as they arrived at Sabaody Archipelago.