Chapter Forty ~ Fire Fist Ace

~Nicole~

We went around town looking for Luffy, after all we couldn't set off anywhere without that idiot captain, anyway after exposing a con artist, we continued the search "Okay where would Luffy be?"Zoro muttered next to me "Somewhere eating no doubt"I said "Yeah"Zoro chuckled a bit before he came to a stop "What's up Zoro?"i asked stopping next to him.

"Who is that?"Zoro muttered looking over i saw some guy asking about Luffy, "Who's that he sure looks like he'd be really strong"Chopper said, i narrowed my eyes a bit, it was a bit hard to see cause he was so far and he had a bag over his shoulder but i swear i recognized that mark on his back "Why do you recon he's looking for Luffy?"Usopp asked "Maybe he's a bounty hunter" Nami said "He's not i'm sure of it"Zoro said, the guy was getting further away and i couldn't put a finger on where i had seen that mark on his back before.

I knew i had seen it before, this was gonna bug me all day now "That mark on his back, i swear i've seen it before but where?"i muttered more to myself, Zoro then spotted something else, rather someone else, cause i also spotted them and knew her as the marine from Roguetown.

Zoro hid behind some barrels dragging me with him as the woman looked our way "Hey Zoro, Nicole what are you doing?"Nami asked walking over "Why are you hiding?"Usopp asked "The marines are here"i said gesturing over to the area just as some other marine showed up, the others hid behind the barrels too "That's captain Smoker he's the marine who cause us a lot of trouble in Roguetown"Nami whispered.

"You mean those marines followed us all the way from Roguetown?"Usopp whispered "Seems to be the case, with him and that mystery man things could get pretty ugly here, come on Luffy show up"Zoro said, we snuck away from there and made sure to steer clear of any other marines as made our way back to the others, that being Vivi, Sanji and Karoo.

~skip~

"This doesn't look good we could be in serious trouble if we don't get out of here soon"Usopp said as we approached Sanji, Vivi and Karoo "Trouble why is that?"Sanji asked "Cause the marines are here"Nami said "Marines?"Vivi asked "And also some mystery man"Chopper said "Let's just find Luffy and get out of this town as soon as we can"Nami said "Hey hide"Zoro said pushing us forward as we hid behind the wall.

And heard something running past "What was that?"Chopper asked "It's the marines"Zoro said "Yeah and their excited about something"Usopp said "I'm sure it's nothing their probably chasing some idiot pirate who's running crazy around town"Sanji said "Some idiot pirate?!"we asked just as Luffy ran past us while being chased by marines.

"It's Luffy!"we yelled as he passed by again "Oh hey Zoro! what's up?!"Luffy said coming to a stop noticing us and ran over with the marines right behind him "Well their coming what should we do now?"Usopp said "We gotta get going"Nami said as i helped her pack "To the ship"Vivi said "Don't just stand there we gotta go!"Luffy yelled running past us, we followed running after him.

That Smoker guy attacked but someone stepped up and blocked the attacked with theirs, it instantly clicked in my head when i saw this guy had fire abilities "Alright looks like the mystery man has devil fruit powers"Zoro said "Who is that guy anyway and why he is helping us?"Usopp asked, who, that i knew but the why is a mystery.

"That you Ace?"Luffy asked, who does he? Never mind i'll find out soon enough i think "You haven't changed a bit Luffy"Ace said "It is you, really? Wow did you eat a devil fruit or something?"Luffy asked "Yeah the flame flame fruit"Ace said, yeah no doubt about it as to who this guy is.

"Anyway no is not the time for chatting, you guys get out of here i'll catch up don't worry about these guys i've got them go on!"Ace said "Let's go!"Luffy said running off again and we again followed "But Luffy"Nami said "Who is that guy back there?"Sanji asked "Do you know him from somewhere?"Vivi asked "Yeah, he's my big brother"Luffy said, i stumbled a bit from the shock but caught myself "Brother?!"we asked and continued running.