Chapter Thirty Two ~ I can't think of a title

~Nicole~

Fire, fire everywhere, that's what i was faced with as the wax started to melt off of me, i knew i had to move quick as soon as the wax was loose enough i jumped out of the fire slicing up afro guy with Zoro "Combination, five sword style Flaming Star!" is what we called it which combines my cross slash and his onigiri attack, and the flaming cause our swords had fire on them, the fire died out with thankfully minimal damage to us as afro guy went down.

~skip~

Luffy came back he said he dealt with Mr.3 and his partner so we didn't have to worry about them any longer, as soon as he said that Broggy started crying like crazy his tears making rainbows "Now for you mister Roronoa let me see them legs"i said sitting next to him, he chuckled a bit "You calling me by my last name must be serious miss Mihawk"he said teasingly a smirk on his face "Shush you"i said taking his left leg first and taking a look, i then looked at his right leg "What's the verdict?"he asked "You're lucky, the fire cauterised them so i don't have to do much except maybe clean it up"i said "That's good"he said.

Broggy was still crying just as Dorry got up "Dorry you're alive"Broggy said "I must have lost consciousness"Dorry said  "But how are you still alive?"Nami asked "I think i said something about it before, they're weapons are dull, really i'm impressed they haven't shattered into pieces"i said "Oh yeah, you did say something like that, not even weapons made in Elbaf could hold up after giants dueling with them for a hundred years"Usopp said and sighed in relief "Now that's a relief, it's a miracle really"he said.

I had a closer look at the weapons trying to figure out how they were made, cause the real miracle is they aren't in pieces after a hundred years of constant dueling, such durability can only be achieved through quality smiting and from looking at these weapons a special material maybe one only found on Elbaf, i have to get my hands on some.

The giants were laughing and crying as i went back over to Zoro and sat next to him "Come on this wasn't a miracle, the fact that those weapons are even intact after a century of fighting is the miraculous part they should be scrap by now, surprise they lasted this long"he said "Yeah you really have to admire how well made they are"i said "What a day this was, thank you god of Elbaf for this wonderful day"Broggy said "Oh is that true Broggy? You're saying fighting me while i was injured, cutting me down and knocking me out was all wonderful?"Dorry asked.

"Don't be an idiot Dorry that's not what i'm saying and you know it"Broggy said patting his friend on the shoulder "Would you keep your hands of my wounds?"Dorry asked and laughed before punching Broggy, the two continued to punch each other while laughing before it got serious.

~skip~

"We have been fighting for so long we completely forgot about the bounties put on our heads, it has been a long time"Dorry said after we explained what had happened while treating him and Broggy best as we could, we were totally out of medical supplies after this however "But i'm the whole reason Baroque Works came here in the first place, it's my fault"Vivi said before Nami pinched her cheek "None of that anymore okay?"she said "Yeah come on Vivi why are you so sad here have a rice cracker"Luffy said while munching on one.

"Uh guys where did you get those?"Nami asked them "I know lets have a rice cracker party!" Luffy said "Rice crackers aren't that exciting though"Usopp said "Sure they are we can even toast with them"Luffy said and cheered a couple crackers together but one of them broke from it and Usopp and Luffy got into a fight over the scraps, "What's with you?"Zoro asked noticing Nami scratching her stomach "Nothing just a bug bite"she said "Alright still can't believe we have to wait here for a full year just for the log pose to reset"Zoro said.

"I know, it's gonna be so boring!"i said whining already "Yeah it's definitely something we should be worried about"Nami said "All of you helped save us from those other guys if we can we'd really like to return the favor"Broggy said "Well maybe you guys can do something about our log pose so we won't be stuck here"Luffy said jumping on a rock "I'm afraid the log pose is the one thing we can't help you with"Dorry said.

"Nami dear, Vivi my love, Nicole my sweet! and all the rest of you!"i heard and looking over Sanji had found us "Hey Sanji!"Luffy greeted him "You're still okay, i'm so happy! So happy!"Sanji said walking over, he then ran over noticing the giants "What the hell is going on? Is one of you guys Mr.3?!"he asked them "Wait and just how do you know about Mr.3 anyway?"Nami asked "Whoa Nami! You look absolutely amazing in that outfit"Sanji said with heart eyes "Say that again!" Nami said.

"Now Nami if you stand around like that all day you'll catch cold, here take my coat"Sanji said putting his coat over Nami "Oh thank you"she said "So i've been a little busy i just finished talking to that Mr. Zero guy over a transponder snail"Sanji said taking a seat on a log "Mr. Zero?"Vivi asked "Yeah that guy, i was talking to him in this weird hide out place i found in the jungle, he thought i was some guy called Mr.3 and i thought it would be a good idea to let him believe it and since i had him on the line i went ahead and told him we were all dead"Sanji said.

"So he thinks he doesn't have to send people after us any more"Vivi said "So you're saying we're free of people chasing us now that we can't go anywhere anyway? Oh that is just perfect"Usopp said crying "We can't go? Why is there still something we need to take care of here? That's a real shame after i managed to get a hold of this thing"Sanji said revealing he had an Eternal Pose to Alabasta, everyone's ,including mine, jaw dropped from shock.

"Uh what?"Sanji asked "An Eternal Pose to Alabasta! Alright!"Luffy said and the others started jumping around "Alright everyone now we're having a rice cracker party!"Luffy said "No way look Luffy, we don't have enough left for a party there's only three"Usopp said "It doesn't matter we don't have time for that anyway come on now captain we don't have time to be sitting here" Nami said.

"Zoro hold on a sec so uh you forget about our hunting contest?"Sanji asked "Nope hate to tell you this but you've lost i caught a rhino this big"Zoro said spreading his arms out "That doesn't sound very tasty but i guess you can eat it"Sanji said walking over "Sounds just fine to me"Zoro said "I wouldn't be opposed to sharing"i said "Yeah, you can have as much as you want"Zoro said smiling a bit at me.

"Kay, giant old guys it's really been a lot of fun but we gotta go"Luffy said "Of course, right, we can tell you need to get going"Broggy said "It's too bad you have to leave so soon i hope you get to your homeland in time"Dorry said "Me too, thank you"Vivi said, then we started heading back to the Merry.

We got back to the Merry and right away Zoro and Sanji started to argue over the size of their catch, i ignored them and helped cut up the meat and put it into storage as we set sail "Set sail!"Luffy said and we set off "The giants said that going straight would take us to the western end of the island"Nami said "Hey couldn't have you guys gotten any more meat on board?"Luffy asked "Yeah right"Zoro said "We can't possibly store any more then this it would just spoil before we could eat it"Sanji said.

"Are you actively trying to sink the ship?"Nami asked, "Hey look at that it's the giants, they must have come here to say goodbye"Luffy said and he was right, the giants were standing at the shoreline "A great danger still lays ahead of you"Broggy said "It is an obstacle that's always been here trying to prevent people from reaching the next island"Dorry said, what were they talking about? "Every one of you fought like true warriors in order to protect the honor of our duel"Dorry said.

"And because you were willing to do that no matter what enemy you may face"Broggy said "We will never let them destroy your pride friends"Dorry said as we continued to sail forward "You must have faith in what we say, go straight no matter what happens keep going straight understand?"Broggy asked "Yeah got it!"Luffy said "What was that about?"Zoro asked "I don't get it what he say?"Usopp asked "No matter what happens just go straight"Luffy said, i started to grow a bad feeling.

"This is goodbye"Broggy said as we sailed past the two giants "Let's meet again someday"Dorry said "Absolutely"Broggy said "Look over there!"Nami yelled as a giant fish came out of the sea, even i was a little freaked out "Usopp start working the rudder or we're gonna be eaten hurry it up!"Nami yelled at him "Yeah i know but we have to go straight ahead isn't that right Luffy?" Usopp asked, Luffy nodded "We sure do"he said "Oh i don't like where this is going"i muttered as we sailed straight into the fish, the others were freaking out, Luffy had total faith in the giants, i grabbed Zoro's hand as the fish closed it's mouth, he squeezed my hand and then we were blown straight through the fish.