Chapter Fourteen ~ I told you so

~Nicole~

"I say that just proved my point"I said taking a seat at the middle of the road after Nami had ran off "So is that just a family thing? Sharp eye sight?"Zoro asked sitting next to me, i scoffed a bit "No, it's simple observation and using this thing called a brain"i said tapping his forehead, he chuckled a bit "Come on big bro, big sis, what on earth are you thinking come on"Johnny said interrupting the moment "Did you forget that Arlong is out to kill us? We should be running away"Yosaku said.

"Yeah there's no good reason to stay on this island"Johnny said "My reason for staying is there" Zoro said referring to Luffy "I'm staying cause he's staying"he said "Same here"i said nodding in agreement "Fine then sorry to cut our reunion short but my role as guide ends here"Johnny said "Yeah i'm with him, i don't wanna deliberately get myself killed"Yosaku said "Fine i'll see you around"Zoro said "It's was nice seeing you again"i smiled waving the two of them off "Until we meet again!"Yosaku said waving back as they walked off "Take care big bro, big sis!"Johnny said also waving back "You too!"Zoro called to them.

A breeze passed by as there was a beat of silence "Hey"Sanji called "Well what do you think it is?Why was she crying?"he asked "I dunno, was she crying?"Zoro asked "She was in her heart"Sanji said "If she was they were probably tears of guilt for killing Usopp"Zoro said, i groaned a bit facepalming "Wow you really are dense"Sanji said "Huh?"Zoro asked "You still honestly believe Nami could of killed Usopp? You doubt Nicole?"Sanji asked.

I lifted a brow facing Zoro "I wonder, do you doubt me?"i asked, Zoro didn't say just looked away i gasped "Oh my god you totally do! I thought you had more faith in me"i said "I did until you decided to spring on me the fact that the man i had been hunting was your father"Zoro said "Really? We're back on this? I thought we hashed things out!"i yelled at him "It was left unsettled!"Zoro yelled back "That's it!"i said getting up drawing my swords "I don't care if you are injured we're settling this now!"i said "Now you're talking my language!"Zoro smirked also getting up and drawing his sword.

Just as we were about to clash though Usopp appeared in the middle and got caught up and knocked out, we withdrew our swords and woke up Luffy "Usopp!"he yelled seeing Usopp knocked out "Did Nami do all this to you?!"Luffy asked shaking Usopp "Sorry, Zoro and i did that"i said "Luffy you're here now"Usopp said coming too "Yep sure am"Luffy said "We heard you were kind of dead by the way"i said, Usopp got up having recovered really quickly "Well in a way, i sort of am, even though i'm alive cause you see she actually saved my life"Usopp said and went into further detail about it.

I could help but laugh a bit "HA! I told you so!"i smirked pointing at Zoro "That's what you get for doubting me"i said before turning away with a huff, Zoro tugged on my arm, i glanced at him "Fine i'm sorry, i won't doubt you again"he said "You better keep that promise"i muttered "Anyway it seems she has a hidden motive to stay with a group like Arlong pirates"Usopp said "Obviously"Sanji muttered "Fine what next? We're gonna destroy Arlong Park?"Zoro asked "I'd be up to it"i said.

"Whoa hang on just a second don't you think we should find out what's going on with Nami first?!"Usopp asked, obviously wanting to stall for time cause he was scared, "It's no use either way"Nojiko said appearing "No matter what you guys do Arlong's rule won't come to an end"Nojiko said "Nojiko"Usopp greeted her "Who's she?"Luffy asked "Nami's big sister"Usopp replied.

"What Nami has a sister?! No wonder she's so hot!"Sanji said instantly going into heart eyes, again i sweatdropped and sighed, i guess it's just something i'll have to get used to, "what do you mean that it's no use?"Zoro asked "Trust me, don't get yourselves involved in what's going on here and leave poor Nami alone, i'll explain the situation"Nojiko said "Situation?"Sanji asked "You mean you can explain why she joined up with Arlong's crew?"Usopp asked.

I knew she wasn't telling the full story "Yeah and if that doesn't get you to leave i don't know what will"Nojiko said "Alright so tell us all about it, i gotta admit i'm curious"Usopp said "I'll pass"Luffy said walking off "Hey wait"Usopp called to him "I don't care about her past"Luffy said "Where are you going Luffy?"Sanji asked "For a walk"he simply replied "A walk do you mean you're not gonna listen to this?!"Usopp asked a bit shocked.

"Nope"Luffy simply said "Who's he?"Nojiko asked "He's the captain"i replied "Don't mind him though, that's just how he is, we'll hear you out but i'll tell you right now i don't think it's gonna change anything"Zoro said going over and laying against a tree, i went over sitting next to him "I'll listen but it's none of my business so i won't remember it"i said leaning on the palm of my hand.

"Well i'll listen too, it might help me make sense of everything that's going on around here" Usopp said "Me too, i wanna know all about her"Sanji said, and Zoro was already napping "Now he's asleep"Nojiko said, i chuckled a bit "Yeah but he's still listening"i said laying my head in Zoro's lap for a nap of my own.