Chapter Forty One ~ Cute

~Nicole~

We were currently on a short trip across the river to a town called Eramalu, i was watching Zoro train as usual "Hey Nicole?"He asked, i hummed in response "Why do you always watch me train?"he asked "Well firstly i'm watching to make sure you don't get hurt accidentally and secondly i'm admiring the view"i said "Oh yeah?"Zoro smirked showing off more of his toned body as he continued to train, i nodded practically drooling as i watched all those muscles ripple under his skin and glistening with sweat "Yes it's very sexy"i said.

Zoro smirked "Maybe you should give me a show too?"he asked, i blushed and looked away "With that pervy cook around to see? Yeah right, if i'm gonna give a show it'll be only for you but there's not much privacy on this tiny boat"i said "True, guess i'll just have to wait"he said almost pouting a bit panting as he paused for a bit, i took this moment to kiss him "How about just that for now?"i asked "Yeah, that works"he said blushing and gave me a quick kiss before getting back to it.

We completely forgot Chopper was there and probably heard everything, although it's not like we agreed to keep this official thing a secret, Zoro was just the type to keep his affectionate side on the down low, a trait i didn't really mind, anyway we made a quick stop as the princess set Karoo off with a letter to her father "While i did know Crocodile was here in Alabasta but him trying to steal a kingdom that sounds like a bad joke because why would a pirate drop anchor in one spot and settle down? Crocodile trying to usurp the throne doesn't make sense"Ace said having stayed on the ship with Zoro and i as the others had gone down with Vivi.

Finally! Someone else sees there's something fishy with Crocodile's plan to take over the kingdom "Alright let's set sail!"Luffy said after the others had gotten back on "You know there could be another side to this take over thing"Ace said walking off, yes absolutely thank you! "Huh?"Zoro asked totally clueless "Like some sort of deeper goal or something"Ace said "He's absolutely right you know"I said and Zoro looked over at me "There's something fishy about Crocodile's supposed plan"i said.

~skip~

"We're finally here"Luffy said as we approached the shore to this Eramalu place "Wow so we're going into the desert? Does anyone know how hot its supposed to get?"Chopper asked "Over a hundred degrees in the day time"Nami said "What please tell me you're joking?!"Chopper asked as Nami walked down the stairs with him sliding down the rail.

"Nami what happened to your dancer outfit? Vivi why are you wearing that?! You too Nicole?!" Sanji asked noticing us ladies had covered up with robes, mine was sort of a mix of Nami's and Vivi's and a light peachy color "Because any exposed skin will get sunburned, you have to cover up in the desert"Vivi said "I for one am glad, i get sunburn very easily"i said trying a sort of belt around the cloak and looping my swords through it but i decided to keep my hair up, just cause.

Just as Zoro went to drop the anchor something came out of the water, they were so "ADORABLE!!!"i squealed eyes sparkling"Turtles?"Zoro asked "No i think they're seals"Luffy said "Kung-fu Dugongs"Vivi said "If you wanna come ashore you'll have to beat me first but i doubt that'll happen you bunch of cowards, he says"Chopper said translating for us.

"Huh no body calls me a coward and gets away with it, here comes the pain!"Usopp said jumping off the ship before getting beaten by one of the dugongs "Kung-fu Dugongs are really strong"Vivi said but it was a little late for that warning 

Luffy went over and beat up the poor cutie "See they're not too tough!"he said "That's bad too!"Vivi yelled at him, the dugong bowed to Luffy it had the cutest look on it face (pic), i couldn't help it "SO CUTE!!!!!!!!"i squealed again "It's one of their rules if they loose a Kung-fu match they become the winners pupil"Vivi said "You don't say"Zoro said, a bunch more dugongs appeared that same cute expression on their face, now i really couldn't help it, i squealed such a high pitch probably only dogs heard it.