Chapter Fifty Four ~ The Eighth member, Nico Robin

~Third~

As the Strawhats were trying to make their escape the marines surrounded them and started firing iron spears at them "Damn it shoot cannonballs i can't deflect pointy things!"Luffy said as the spears pierced their ship "Seriously! Give me a brake"Mr.2 said as he was still on board "If we take any more iron spears to the bottom of the sink it'll be just a matter of time before we sink"Sanji said as more iron spears were fired at them.

"Hey! I can't keep plugging these hole's you guys!"Chopper yelled from below trying to repair each new hole "Don't just stand there do something!"Nami yelled at the others "What more can we do? It takes all our effort to protect one side"Sanji said, Nicole once again had to restrain herself from not just dealing with them all, she hadn't used Haki yet and she'll be damned if the record brakes now.

"One ship vs eight isn't a fair fight"Sanji said "If this was hand to hand combat we'd have a better chance we're stuck, whether we chase them or runaway they won't change their formation"Zoro said "We're not dealing with an average marine here, whoever is in command they're good"Nicole said.

Anyway Usopp managed to sink two ships with one shot "That was amazing nosy, the ships in the south have sunk now nothing prevents us from braking through"Mr.2 said "Bon Clay we've got trouble!"one of his crew yelled "What's wrong?"Mr.2 asked "Blockage"his crew said "No!"Mr.2 said shocked.

"What's going on?"Luffy asked walking over "Blockage Hina she's a marine captain we're in her jurisdiction, she's a real pain we need to hurry up and fly the coop"Mr.2 said "You guys need to wake up we have to run if we can pass through that point in the south we can escape but if we don't change course immediately they'll take us down for sure"Mr.2 said.

"If you wanna go, go, we can't go that way"Luffy said "And exactly why not?!"Mr.2 asked "Noon at the eastern harbor, we've got an appointment there's no time to go around, we'll go straight through"Nami said "What?! Ludicrous! Is there some treasure you're not telling me about that's worth throwing away your lives?! Fine run up and die"Mr.2 said.

"We have to go get one of our friends"Luffy said shocking Mr.2 "So it's for your pal that you risk it all?"the ballerina asked "Of course, any friend is worth risking your very life for"Nicole said "Running now would go against everything Bon Clay stands for, if we abonden allies who are risking it all to pick up a friend could we live with ourselves tomorrow?"Mr.2 asked his crew.

"Listen guys, Strawhats too, what i must say is of great importance"Mr.2 went on a whole speech about friendship and stuff and his plan and stuff, anyway Mr.2 and his crew tricked Hina into chasing after them while the Strawhats escaped.

~skip~

After the Strawhats fought off some marines they arrived at the stop where they were supposed to meet Vivi but there was no sign of her "Vivi"Chopper said "Forget about it, you heard the speech that was Vivi's voice without a doubt"Zoro said "They're just broadcasting the ceremony that's being held in Alubarna, Vivi's already made up her mind not to come here"Sanji said.

"No i don't buy it i say she's here, this is the place right?"Luffy asked "Yeah, that's it"Zoro said "Let's go it's past noon"Sanji said "There's no way she wouldn't have come she's definitely here, let's get out and look for her"Luffy said "Just drop it Luffy, she made her choice"Nicole told him "This is bad guys the marines are after us again"Usopp said "Exactly how many ships are out there?"Zoro asked.

"I see at least six"Usopp said "Damn it let's move"Zoro said "Give it up Luffy, Vivi's course is one far different from ours"Sanji said as Luffy still hadn't given up and just as he was started turning away from looking at the shore a voice called "Everyone!"it was Vivi "Vivi!"Luffy called to her jumping on the railing on the back of the ship "Karoo!"Usopp said coming over.¨