Chapter One Hundred Twenty One ~ War of Marine Ford

~Third~

"Mi' lady the snail has started broadcasting something"Tenguyama said interrupting Nicole as she was training to control her new devil fruit powers "What?"Nicole asked and rushed in to see "It's Ace's execution, the marines sure are making a big deal about this"she said and settled down to watch it.

Nicole watched as the marines put Ace on the platform and listened as fleet admiral Sengoku announced to the whole world Ace was the son of Gol D. Roger, Nicole was stunned speechless, she was even more stunned about what Sengoku said about Ace's mother, holding her child for twice the normal amount, she couldn't help respect that level of commitment, that level of love a mother had for her child.

Nicole thought back to the last few days and laid a hand on her own stomach, all those times she got woozy and felt like she was trowing up, now more then ever she was glad she had read all those medical books back home, although she wasn't sure, just something was telling her, her suspicions were correct.

Nicole focused back on to the broadcast, then from the fog a whole fleet of ships appeared and soon after right in the middle of the Marine Ford bay, he appeared, Whitebeard and his whole fleet, Whitebeard used his devil fruit powers to create a massive tsunami which Aokiji froze over.

The war began as the Whitebeard pirates clashed with the marines, whoever won didn't matter, a new era was beginning, Nicole watched as her father stepped forward, she grew giddy as he drew Yoru and with a single swing set forth a devastating attack.

"Yeah! So cool!"Nicole cheered a bit "Is that your father mi' lady?"Tenguyama asked watching as well "He is"Nicole nodded "I can see why they call him the greatest"Tenguyama said and the two continued to watch.

~skip~

Nicole noticed something falling from the sky during the broadcast "Luffy!"she grinned.

~skip~

"Yeah! Way to go dad! Nice dodge Luffy!"Nicole cheered for both as the broadcast showed their fight "Eh? Who's this clown challenging dad? No matter he doesn't seem all that strong, you've got this dad! Go forth Luffy!"Nicole cheered.

~skip~

"EH?! One of Whitebeard's own men stabbed him? No way! They were tricked, of course, that damn Akainu plays dirty!"Nicole ranted.

~skip~

Then the feed was cut "Aww! Just as it was getting good too! Damn navy they don't want people to see them playing dirty!"Nicole ranted as the broadcast died, she decided to go see if Kaido had returned and snuck into the base.

Nicole saw that the crew had returned along with their boss Kaido, she saw a ton of ships returning as well, she decided not to chance it right now and went back, once she got back the feed was still out so she trained to distract herself from worry.

~skip~

"Mi' lady the feed is back on"Tenguyama said "About time"Nicole growled a bit and rushed to go watch it.

~skip~

"No Luffy! Keep moving! No no no no no no!"Nicole cried as she watched and gasped frozen in shock as Akainu punched straight through Ace, she continued to watch unblinking, she didn't wanna miss anything.

Nicole felt her eyes prick with tears as Luffy desperately wanted to help his brother but it was too late and she let the damn brake crying along with her captain, she froze as Luffy went into shock "No no no someone get him out of there!"she said.

"Marco! Thank god! Yes Jimbei get him out of there! Stay back you scummy Akainu ! Oh right Whitebeard! He's pissed as hell!"Nicole cheered as she continued to watch "No!!"she yelled as Akainu struck Whitebeard but the old man wasn't finished yet.

Nicole watched the broadcast as Whitebeard split the whole island of Marine Ford in two, she got chills "Amazing"she couldn't help whisper 'So that's the kind of power it takes' she thought and continued to watch.

Then the Blackbeard pirates appeared and Nicole continued to watch as Whitebeard fought them instead, she watched with baited breath and with his last breath Whitebeard declared the One Piece was real, she turned off the broadcast, she had seen all she needed to see.

"Mi lady"Tenguyama said a mournful tone in his voice "I'm alright, that horrible war will end soon and i have an idea what Luffy will want to do, it seems i'll need your services after all" Nicole said "What would you have me do mi lady?"Tenguyama asked.

"I have a dream, i wish to make a sword fit to be wielded by the greatest of swordsman of them all"Nicole said "For your father then?"Tenguyama asked, Nicole smiled "No"she said, she laid a hand on her stomach as an image of green hair flashed in her mind "For the man that will beat him"she said.

Tenguyama was in awe, not but moments before she was crying for her friend and now she stood, her back straight and a gleam of determination in her eyes, a form fit form for a samurai, she may not have been raised as such but she had the spirit of one "As you wish mi lady"he said bowing to her.

(A/N: shorter one i know but this was mostly Nicole's reactions to what she saw being broadcasted, anyway next up exploring the past and then towards the future)