Chapter Nineteen ~ Party Time

~Nicole~

Thankfully we landed in the water, i swam us to the nearby structure and pulled Zoro up with me over to it "That idiot i'm gonna kill him"Zoro muttered "Save something for me"i said turning him over and immediately got to treating his wound again "Would you knock that off? I'll just sleep it off"Zoro said but didn't push me away "I won't, you seriously don't seem to get that you're injured, i don't know if i should be more concerned about your injury or with whatever is wrong in your head to make you forget said injury"i said.

Zoro sighed a bit "I do get that i'm injured, it's just i don't want to cause you too much worry"he said looking away, i sighed a bit too and flicked him in forehead "Idiot of course i'm gonna be worried over something like this, it can't be helped if you get injured during a fight or even during training, of course that's only smaller wounds that you probably won't even notice in the heat of the fight, bigger ones like this are a cause to worry cause they take longer to heal and can reopen cause there's more surface area, or at least i think that's how that works, i'm not a doctor, i just know basic medical stuff"i said shrugging a bit.

~Zoro~

A silence fell over us after that and i just watched Nicole as she worked using the shirt i stole and sea water to clean the wound, her touch was so gentle and her expression was so focused, she's so beautiful, this isn't the first time i have seen her in this kind of light, we travelled together for a year, i know i care for her maybe more then friends should, but that's the problem right now, we're friends.

~Nicole~

"Okay now you at least won't get an infection so take a nap or something"i said and leaned on the stone pillar just watching the sea and listening to the fight between Luffy and Arlong which i won't bother narrating to you, Zoro eventually fell asleep and i put his head in my lap for a useful pillow, i zone out of it combing my fingers through his hair, i looked at him, he was so peaceful, he always is when he's napping and i always see him in the same light, that's why i care for him as much as i do.

~skip~

I shook Zoro a bit waking him up as it sounded like the fight was over since everyone was cheering "Hmm? Is it over?"he asked "Yeah, come on, you need an actual doctor"i said getting up and helping him up as well "I can walk on my own"he said "Sure you can but i'm not gonna let you"i said helping him walk too, but as we arrived at Arlong Park we saw a bunch of Marine's and promptly beat them up for raining on the villagers parade, i went off to search for my swords in the rubble.

Thankfully i found them still intact, my pin was where i had left it completely intact as well, honestly it was a miracle though as i walked back to the group having a closer look at my swords they were all nicked and had tiny cracks that could result in a brake later on, although they wouldn't be too hard to fix, though it might be time to get new ones, i put my swords in their scabbards and watched as Nami beat up the marine coronal sending him flying to the ocean

"What you're gonna do is clean up after those fishmen, then you're gonna help to rebuild the town of Goza and you won't lay a finger on any of the money or valuables in Arlong Park that's the island's money now got it?"Nami asked tugging on the whisker like hairs of the marine after he came back to the surface "Right, yeah i'll do anything you say"the marine said "And there's one more thing give me my money back jerk!"Nami said "I promise, i promise, i'll give every beri back"the marine said before swimming off with his men.

"I'll get you, you pirates! Luffy is your captain right?! Well mark my frigging words rubber man, major things are gonna happen! Cause you made me angry! I swear you'll regret this! I'll get my revenge just you wait and see!"the marine yelled back before he continued swimming off "What a weirdo"i muttered "Yeah, major things are gonna happen?"Sanji asked "Yeah how does he know i'm gonna be king of the pirates?"Luffy asked "Probably because you say it every ten or so sentences"i said "That's not what he meant!"Zoro yelled a bit "I know, i was just joking around, relax a bit"i smiled at him, he looked away blushing "I knew that"he muttered.

"Hold on what's next?! Are we in super big trouble or what?!"Usopp asked freaking out, the villagers left to tell the whole island the big news, "Hey Zoro what's that on your chest?"Luffy asked "What-?"he asked looking down "Made you look"Luffy laughed "You jerk!"Zoro growled at him, i snickered as Usopp laughed, Sanji chuckled and Nami laughed too, i coughed a bit after calming down "Now then as for you Zoro, you need an actual doctor"i said taking Zoro by the collar and dragging him off.

~skip~

I was with Zoro as he was being treated by the doctor while a party was going on outside "You dumbass, did you think this would heal on it's own? Seriously pirates are supposed to be smarter then this"the doctor scolded Zoro stitching him up "I tried to tell him, i tried to keep him from fighting but no, he had to be a stubborn ass"i said sitting in another chair watching from the side "So you treated him? I could tell he had been before hand, i gotta say impressive work"the doctor said, i blushed a bit and looked away "Nah it was nothing, i've only got basic skills so i'm definitely no doctor"i said.

"You should get a ship doctor"the doctor said "A doctor? Never thought of that, good idea"Luffy said popping in from the window "But we need to get a musician first right?"he added, "Why is that?"Zoro asked "Cause pirates really like to sing"Luffy stated, i noticed Zoro smirk a bit "You know Nicole's a pretty good singer"he said "I am not!"I said punching him "Shut your face!"i yelled at him "Are you really?"Luffy asked looking at me, i looked away, Zoro chuckled a bit "Oh she definitely is, she sings all the time when she's alone working on swords"he said "I told you to shut up!"i yelled at him.

"You gotta join the party then Nicole! Come on i wanna hear you sing!"Luffy said a grin on his face, i sighed a bit "Maybe later"i said "Kay, later then, oh hey doc have you seen Nami?"Luffy asked "If she's not in the village there's only one place she'd go to"the doc said but didn't elaborate further.

~skip~

It's been three days now, Zoro was stitched up on the first day and he's healed up quite nicely since then, currently Zoro and i were having a drinking contest but this alcohol wasn't all that strong "Boy am i stuffed, it's nice to not cook for a change, so how are you feeling Zoro?"Sanji asked coming over to the alley we were drinking in and sitting on the ground across from us.

"I'll be okay i think all i need is a little bit of rest"Zoro said "I agree for once, take all the naps in the world for all i care, means you're moving less, means your wound won't reopen"i said taking a big gulp of the drink in my big mug "That's good"Sanji said "Seriously when are they gonna stop?It's been three days now"Zoro wondered referring to the crowd also taking a gulp of his drink "Nothing wrong with that"Sanji said lighting up a cigarette "Yeah, i mean who can blame them, they were suppressed by a monster for eight years, let them party for a whole week if they want to"i said.

"Hey Sanji, where'd you get that melon you had?I wanna give it a shot"Luffy said appearing with a hunk of meat in his mouth and two in each hand "It isn't polite to talk with your mouth full" Zoro lightly scolded him "I dunno, it was raw ham melon with raw ham on top"Sanji said "Raw ham melon, show me where you found it!"Luffy demanded "I can't, the whole town is basically one giant buffet, good luck finding it"Sanji said.

"I think i saw some being served by that purple roofed house"I said pointing over to it "You're the best Nicole!"Luffy said running off "Three days of stuffing his face, now that my belly's full, time to dance, with the ladies!"Sanji said running off over to some girls, i rolled my eyes while Zoro sweatdropped, although, i blushed as a thought crossed my mind.

"What is it?"Zoro asked noticing my blush "Well i just had a thought"i said "Yeah?"Zoro asked noticing his mug was empty "I haven't danced yet in this party"i said "So? Go dance with the love cook"Zoro muttered leaning back to nap, i sighed dropping my head in defeat but then i smirked "Maybe i will"i said, Zoro went stiff and grumbled glancing at Sanji and me, he then sighed "Fine but it's not like i'm jealous or anything"Zoro said taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor "Suuure"i said sarcastically.

Zoro was blushing like crazy as he put his hands around my waste, i put mine around his neck smiling a bit, he relaxed a bit at that and thus we danced the night away.