Chapter Ninety ~ Tower of Law

~Third~

"Not as much resistance as i expected, we should be able to tear right through but what's that?" Zoro asked "Just ignore them"Nicole waved it off "Alright guys you head to the roof and join up with Strawhat, we'll stay here at the roof and hold off the marines we'll watch your back so keep moving and don't worry about the small fry"the guy said.

"You got it, which way do we go?"Zoro asked "Straight ahead there are stairs on both sides let's make our way to the top"Nami said "Right"Zoro said going on ahead with Nicole at his heels, they dealt with the marines and continued heading towards the stairs when Sanji came running in picking a fight with Zoro over Nami "What?! Why would i want her? I've got Nicole"Zoro said.

"Aww!You're such a sweetheart"Nicole squealed a bit hugging Zoro as Sanji and ran on ahead ignoring them, Nicole grabbed Zoro's hand dragging him along as she caught up to the others when the judge came flying at them "Chopper, Nami, Nicole go on ahead i'll make quick work of this thing and catch up with you in a second"Zoro said.

"You'll just get lost!"Nicole yelled at him when the Franky family pulled the judge guy down, Zoro smirked "Let's go"he said dragging Nicole with him as they were still holding hands, Nicole pulled to the front leading the way and dragging Zoro with her.

~skip~

The Strawhats made their way up and met up with Luffy on the roof "Come on Robin work with me here, you can say what you want if you wanna die or whatever that's fine but when you say it you say it as part of our crew"Luffy said, the crew joined their captain on the pillars all standing in an epic line up Nami, Nicole, Zoro, Luffy, Usopp erm Sogeking, Sanji and Chopper in that order "From now leave everything to us"Luffy said.

 "Stupid pirates you may act though but you don't know what you're getting yourselves into! Open your eyes you don't think you could beat all of CP-9 do you? And what about the gates of justice? You don't think you can open them do you? Even then if things go wrong i have this! A golden transponder snail giving me the authority to wish you a buster call!"Spandam yelled.

"A buster call?"Robin asked "Yes that's right i'm sure you remember it's power well after all it did destroy your homeland twenty years ago"Spandam said 'Oh yeah it's coming together now' Nicole thought, her father had told her about the so called devils of Ohara and how the island was wiped off the map because of a single eight year old child.

Nicole didn't buy it though, the government had a habit of covering up anything that was inconvenient to them, now it was all coming together with the buster call, Robin's reaction and this power crazed idiot, of course Nicole could only guess what happened but knowing her track record with guess work she was probably mostly right on the money.

~skip~

"If you trigger a buster call everything will be destroyed, that includes all of Enies Lobby and most likely you as well"Robin said "None sense what are you saying? They wouldn't kill a VIP like me! I'm not falling for your bluff"Spandam said.

"Twenty years ago everything was taken from me and many innocent lives were lost with one push of a button, it summoned a terrible demon, now it rears it's head again, aiming it's sights on the friends i searched so hard to find, the more i wish for us to be together the more my ugly faith bares it's fangs at you even now no matter how far we sail there's an enemy that haunts me at every turn, because i'm facing the world and all of it's darkness"Robin said.

"First it was Aokiji and now CP-9 i dragged you into my troubles twice already, if it goes on and on like this no matter how kind you may be someday you'll see me as a burden, someday you'll be forced to betray me and throw me away, that's what i'm most afraid of, understand that why i didn't want you to rescue me! If that's the only future i have i rather die to save me the pain!" Robin yelled.