67.

A Reward

THE third prince was thrown in the prison instead of the second prince for lying against the emperor and forging evidences against the Wei clan.

       After all, what noble clans don't have a bad thing or two? They were all quick to patch things up and concealed their dirty work. Nonetheless, this third prince who don't have any connection with the Wei got arrested and the one who did the original work was ironically the one who threw him in prison, pinning all the suspicions to him.

        It can't be helped since the third prince is a bit naive and not so clever with the politics though he lived in the palace all his life. His noble consort mother must have spoiled him too much and that's what landed him on the unfavorable situation, easily framed, like a scapegoat.

       “What are you doing?” Zhu Mingli asked while looking at him, Yan Gen snapped out of his thoughts when he heard him “Umm... comforting you?”

       A delightful laugh came out of him when he heard his wife's answer with a confused expression. “What's so funny?” there was a slight irritation in Yan Gen's voice “I've never been comforted this way”.

       His imperial mother would softly tapped him on the back while hugging him when he was still a child to give comfort but clapping his shoulder for a long time as a form of comfort? He hasn't experience it until today, and his wife seems to be putting so much strength on clapping his shoulder or more like slapping his shoulder now.

       At night, when both of them have eaten dinner, the atmosphere between them changed at the sight of the single bed. A man and a woman alone in the chamber, of course an ambiguous atmosphere will form. “I'll sleep on the settee” Zhu Mingli turned his back to him, ready to march to the said said settee in the room. He can't sleep in the outer room or in the side rooms anymore because it would be very suspicious, unwanted rumours might spread all over the capital if any of the servants knew they never sleep together.

       “Are you sure? You're tired from work too” Yan Gen knew he had been losing sleep, running here and there just to solve his problem. He feels guilty so he offered “You can sleep with me” his statement made Zhu Mingli dumbfounded.

       It takes a few minutes for Yan Gen to realize that what he said sounds provocative “We're just going to sleep on the bed, okay? Nothing more, nothing less” the arrogant prince's face fell, full of disappointment “Oh, is it?” Yan Gen nodded his head in affirmation and a grin formed on Zhu Mingli's lips, giving him goosebumps.

       “What are you grinning for?” Yan Gen said in irritation. Wasn't he so disappointed a while ago it looks like heaven and earth have fallen on him? Zhu Mingli raised a brow “You do know that I have a very low self-control when it comes to you?” Course he knew, it happened a few times when they met. “I believe you're too tired to do anything” running around for a few days without a proper sleep.

       “Lan-er, you can't underestimate a man's stamina and lust” Yan Gen pointed at the settee “You sleep there as you originally planned then” he proceeds to walk to the bed and lied down.

        “I'm just jesting around, who knew you would be the one to offer to ‘sleep together’” Zhu Mingli also lied down at the other side of the bed, both of them covered with the blanket, turning their back against each other.

       At night, the lanterns were put off and darkness covered their sight. The night is so silent, one can only hear their breathing. Yan Gen feels sleepy after a few minutes, his mind had been stressed out, now that the problem was solved, he feels relieved and relaxed thus sleepiness easily take over him, but before he could lose consciousness Yan Gen felt a burning body came in contact with him.

        “Lan-er...” Zhu Mingli said in a hoarse voice, his scorching large hand rested on Yan Gen's slender waist “I can't sleep” he rasped, his hot breath blew over his nape and it made him shiver “You're torturing me” his heated body came closer, pressing his burning arousal between Yan Gen's soft bottom cheeks, letting him know how much he desire him.

       Now Yan Gen's sleepiness was gone in an instant at Zhu Mingli's action. You still can't trust a beast.

       A soft slippery thing slide up to his neck and Yan Gen hissed in pain when he felt his teeth dived into his soft flesh followed by a suckling sound. He definitely left a mark on that spot. The slippery thing continued trailing upward, biting his earlobe and sucking it.

       Zhu Mingli's hands were not idle either, he started rubbing his wife's fragrant soft body. His left hand rubbing Yan Gen's waist, feeling his curves and skin through his thin sleeping robe, the other hand slide past under Yan Gen's back and straightforwardly cupped one of his abundant breasts, giving it a massage, sometimes pinching his nipple until it becomes hard.

       Yan Gen can feel his body heating up, his breathing became heavy and hot. He bites his lower lip, fighting the urge not to moan in pleasure. The man behind his back continued his exploit on his body, rubbing his lengthy hard manhood on his bottom. An animalistic groan came out of Zhu Mingli as a result.

      Yan Gen's world turned when he grabbed his shoulder, putting his body under him. “Wife...” he called again in desperation “Can we...?” Yan Gen can only see his two heated bright eyes in the dark.

        He pursed his lips, not wanting to directly answer his question, he put his arms around his neck and pulled him towards him, giving him a heated kiss.

      In any case, they will do this sooner or later so might as well get over it. Besides, Yan Gen heard that a woman's first time is painful, he also read it a few times in his harem smut novels. Though the latter was more optimistic on a girl's first time, portraying it as a pleasurable pain or pain mixed with pleasure. He doesn't know if there will only be pain or pleasure in pair of pain, he only wants to get over the painful first stage.

       This guy is quite lucky to taste such gorgeous hot body and receive my modern knowledge service in the art of sex.

      Though he was a virgin in both of his lifetime, he was by no means lacking of knowledge about sex, he knows many different positions, various dirty plays, sensitive spots, and lots of dirty words.

      Zhu Mingli's first time will be his most pleasurable sex ever he won't forget about it for the rest of his life, Yan Gen can guaranteed it.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer