38.

Zhilan's close friend.

WHITE wall pasted with posters of naked 3d women and 2d loli anime girls are the first things that greet Yan Gen when he opened his eyes. These pictures... aren't this a bit too familiar?

Holy Cow! It's familiar because most of these pornographic posters that are almost covering this wall belong to him. On an anime girl's big tits, the words 'all mine' are still there. That penmanship clearly belongs to him. Yan Gen received goosebumps all over his body. Did he transmigrated back to his original world without warning? but how? He slowly turned around.

There are two double-decks at the left side of the room and another two at the right. At the center of the room was a long table. One computer, three laptops, two cellphones, books, and notebooks are neatly arranged on the table. This was his dormitory in the University he's attending to before he died.

A wide grin slowly tugged up on his lips while taking the marvelous sight before him. He has lived for a few months without his beloved electricity, gadgets and internet. He missed watching XX videos, playing games, and reading R18 novels. Life in the ancient times has truly been hard on him. Yan Gen's cheeks became wet, he's crying. Crying like a soldier from a bloody battlefield that came back home.

"En. It's good to be finally home"

He said to himself, already becoming emotional. Though he was a bit sad that he left the people he became close with in that ancient world, at the end of the day, they were just fictional characters in a cliche romance book, so he threw them at the back of his mind. This is his real world where he belongs.

"hmmm...?" Yan Gen find the neatly arranged things on the table strange, the beds are also neatly arranged. There was no stray bottles or cans of coke rolling around on the ground.

They were all men in this dormitory and none of them are clean freak, all of them were pretty much lazy, leaving their dormitory a mess.

He must be dreaming, how could it be clean now? Yan Gen raised his hand and slapped himself but he didn't feel anything, his hand had gone through his face.

Looking down, his hands became translucent and his feet weren't touching the ground. More importantly, there are still bumps on his chest. He's still in the body of Wei Zhilan! D*mn, this new found information made him baffled.

What kind of situation is this? Is he inside his dreams, or did he transmigrated into his original world as a soul without body? He really wanted to file a complain right now to whoever the one managing this transmigration. At the very least, they should restore his original appearance when he's only floating around here as a ghost. They don't give him justice at all.

"Brother Chen, you should teach me how to play that one" A boyish voice sounded behind him, followed by the opening of the door. "Okay, I will. Do you want me to teach you right now?" Another cool voice replied to the former, Yan Gen was certain that the latter was Zexin.

Chen Zexin is one of the most popular students in their university, with handsome face, good grades, and a wealthy family background. He was a total package and most girls in their university have fallen head over heels to him. As for Yan Gen who can be considered a 'loner' he doesn't really like him. He is too arrogant for his own good or maybe he was jealous of him, jealous of the good things that he realistically possessed that he himself had only imagined. The world is truly unfair.

Truth be told, one must not judge other people when they really don't know that person. All of his dorm mates are quite close to each other, they even watched porn videos together during the night or whenever they have a lot of free time on them, until Zexin got transferred in their dormitory. All of the rooms were full except for theirs, they were originally three people so there was a spared bed for him.

When he arrived, no one dares to watch porno together. They downloaded it in their smaller gadgets to watch on their own beds individually and they don't dare to make vulgar conversations and jokes in Young Master Chen's presence. He has this overbearing aura that Yan Gen hated so much he wants to punch his handsome face until it was blue and black.

At this time though, it seems that he has an amiable personality, he was even willing to spend his precious time to teach a person how to play anytime. But that's not the thing that made Yan Gen surprised, it was his very own body that scared the shit out of him.

His handsome face, and drool worthy body passed by him and sat on his chair, turning on the computer. Zexin sat beside him, or rather beside his body. Aside from Wei Zhilan, who else would posess his body?

"Are you truly clueless when it comes to this? you don't even know the keys to control your avatar" There was an ambiguous meaning in Zexin's words when he said that.

Wei Zhilan is embarrassing him to death. He was known as a god of gamers ah, how could he not know this? Even if it was difficult and fresh out of play store game, he would figure out how to play it by himself and would master it in a short time. She's besmirching his reputation in the online game world by acting like a country bumpkin.

Yan Gen faced palm and sneered at Zexin's direction, who needs this overbearing man's help?

From the looks of it, Wei Zhilan seems close with him. Zexin was usually cold around people, making it hard for them to get close to him. It was a great feat that this lass got close with his icy personality. Yan Gen doesn't want to enquire how did they get close. One thing is for sure, birds of the same feather flock together. Both of them are overbearing, carrying a superiority complex.

Despite Zexin's assistance, instructing Zhilan at the side, she was still slow, always going back to the starting point after getting finished by the enemies. Yan Gen who was floating behind their backs lost count how many times he uttered stupid, cursing under his breath, so frustrated that he began to pull his hair.

"You're really bad at this" Zexin leaned closer, taking over the mouse and keyboard from her. "You shouldn't get too close to those high level monsters" they were too close that Zhilan can smell his cool minty breath. She couldn't help herself from staring at his handsome profile that was leaning close to her "You chose a mage so you can attack in long range. Got it?" Zexin turned to her direction and he came face to face with her, their nose almost touching.

Stunned, he didn't distance himself, just stupidly staring at her for a while. Her hot breath that was fanning over his face seems to scald his skin. His breath shorten and his sight dropped to her thin lips.

The temperature in the room raised by a few degree. Even Yan Gen who was no longer a human being felt it too. He incredulously stared at the two idiots staring at each other like love struck fools. F*ck! What is this? he didn't transmigrated into the wrong world, right?

"You're not thinking of doing what I'm thinking, right?"

The two heads get closer and closer to each other. Yan Gen began to freak out.

"Yah, Wei Zhilan! you can't do this to me. Don't forget that you're in the body of a man, you should follow your biological sexual orientation. I like a man now, you should like a woman too. You ungrateful brat!"

The following chapter should be a little bit *ehem* mature. I haven't truly written BL in my whole life so I don't know how it will turn out. Wish me luck on this one.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer