P R O L O G U E

Yan Gen stared at his reflection on the pond in his courtyard. The longer he stared, the more beautiful and alluring he becomes.

The clear water reflects the image of a 14 years old young girl in her sweet blooming of womanhood. Long and thick lashes, small protruding nose, reddish lips, dark seductive eyes, smooth skin that is as white as snow, hair as soft as silk and is uniquely curled. She was indeed, a beauty, and a seductive devilish one at that. Although she's only 14 years old, her charm is overflowing.

Most girls will be delighted to see themselves looking so beautiful in their reflection but not him. Definitely not Yan Gen, though he loves seeing a beauty, it is a nightmare to see a man like himself growing a breasts, his body developing curves. Making him more seductive and beautiful as time goes by. Most importantly, his standing glory below before was now gone! It's not because he became impotent, the truth is even more worse than that.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this poor young man here has his stick cut off replacing it into something that he often fantasize about but never thought of having one.

To answer your question why? It's because he transmigrated after he died in a car accident while crossing the road to go to the university he's attending to. He transmigrated! He actually transmigrated people of the Earth!!!

At first he was excited, the clothings, the furnitures, the houses, the people around him! It's so ancient.

Does that mean that he's in a martial world and got transmigrated into a weak young man, then after residing in his body, he will change 360 degree. Becoming a powerful man while creating his harem full of goddess like beauties? Looking at his slender small white hands, that must be the case.

Yan Gen was so excited and happy that he didn't have time to mourn for his unexpected death, and be sad to his family and friends he left behind. He was busy looking around, running here and there while looking at the things around him.

In just a short amount of time, he became breathless.

As expected, this body is lacking of stamina, it's so easy for it to get tired. Maybe he's sickly? I should cultivate as soon as possible in order to be the strongest in this world so that the people who look down on this boy will get their ass kick by me.

Many people said that Expectations and Reality are too far from each other.

His expectations and dreams were soon shattered when he suddenly tripped on his long sky blue skirt. His chest hurts the most, with great difficulty, he tried to stand up and tapped his chest. Both of his hands paused when he felt something. A bump, two bumps on his chest. Aiyayaya, it can't be that this body is too sensitive and his chest got swollen after being tripped?

A mind blowing theory emerged in his mind and he shook his head furiously at the thought of it.

That can't be, it must be because this body suffered a heavy injury before that is why it's a little bit swollen.

He thought, trying to assure himself. His right hand slowly crept lower to confirm his swirling thoughts. He paused when he's almost touching his below.

What are you afraid of? Man... Your meat stick is still there for sure. Go and feel it for yourself!

And so, he bravely grabbed his meat stick only to grab nothing but a flat surface. He froze trying to analyze the situation.

Maybe this body is too young so it shrinks?

He tried to feel it again. Confirmed, he's no longer a man. He's now a girl! A freaking girl!

Yan Gen feels like the heaven and Earth crushed on him. A tragic fate! This can't be ah... This can't be happening to him.

Unlike his fantasy, he didn't transmigrated into a martial world where he can stand at the top of the world, you know like the level nine dragon prowess or whatever highest level in the martial world thingy and the pills thingy to help him, with countless beauties surrounding him.

With this new found information, everything came crushing down on him. Although he was a man and rarely cry (that only happens one in a million years) he suddenly became too emotional, his tears rushed down from his eyes and a sob escaped from his lips.

Another frustration added to him when he heard his own weeping, it sounds so girly, and so, he immediately stopped crying.

I hope you like the beginning of the story hahahahahaha. I know that it's bad to start another story when I didn't finish any one of my two stories but I just can't help it, I really want to write this down while it's still on my mind before it flies away.