5.

Strange young man.

 ✿

LOOKING back at the man who's staring at him with such dark and intense gaze as if he wants to cut Yan Gen into shred, there's no doubt that the strange young man wearing a not so simple dark robe is quite good looking, but why is he looking at him like that? or did he assumed wrong? Yan Gen looked around to make sure that he's really the one being stared at.

Yep, it's him alright. This made him furrowed his pretty eyebrows as he innocently blinked his eyes at the young man, yet the latter is still staring at him with that gaze. Is this guy deliberately annoying him? as far as he knows, he didn't offend anyone. He has confined himself in this estate for two whole months to avoid meeting those three main characters, he probably missed an event, at least one or two of it, and the people in the household like him even more now.

Saying that Zhilan became so unbearably cute and beautiful since her fall in the temple, she even started joking around (It's not his intention to joke around, he just unconsciously made a fool out of himself in the Wei estate most of the time).

His supposed parents in this world were even more giving and loving to him, making him feel guilty for he isn't the real Zhilan. They started thinking that the accident must be a blessing in disguise and part of her soul has been cleaned in retribution.

To Yan Gen, this is of course, a ridiculous one. The truth is Zhilan's soul flew away from her body without being cleaned, god knows what she's doing now. This petty person here also hoped that her soul got into his manly body. Heavens should be fair to him.

Honestly though, Zhilan's personality is rotten thus when he possessed her body, it can't be helped that the people around him will thought that Zhilan turned into an angel when Yan Gen is just normally doing his own thing.

A spilled tea or something else is not a big deal. It's not like he will clean it himself, as for the things that they have unintentionally broke, it's not a big deal either, the head maid in her courtyard record those broken things and deducted it from the person who broke it. There were other petty things in Yan Gen's point of view that the servants thought to be a big deal so every time he turned around nonchalantly, they felt very grateful to him.

Knowing that he didn't offend anyone after much thought, Yan Gen glared back at him, he raised his chin as if to challenge the young man.

Wanna fight?

Although he's a gamer and rarely goes out, he knows karate too. He started attending karate class during highschool in his previous life because he thought it was cool and perhaps girls will find him attractive for that reason.

How dare he look at him like that? Yan Gen is sure that he's not a Wei, he had met all of his relatives who were all living in the capital, inside and outside of the Wei main estate, they enquired about Zhilan's health as if she's as fragile as glass.

Some of his male cousins visit him often whenever they have free time, and Yan Gen became quite close to them. He had buddies now so he didn't have to force himself to study all the time, and sometimes he would have a moment of glory around his male cousins because well... he can keep up with their topic in history, arts, music, debate and classical books, his studies weren't for naught.

A moment like this is worth it. Yan Gen can keep up with them, not only in discussing politics but other things too. Yan Gen is also a man so he feel very comfortable around them and didn't feel out of place. Besides, he has an advantage of modern knowledge.