10.

Territory.

 ✿

IT took Yan Gen a week to learn how to ride a horse, although he can feel a sense of accomplishment, it can't be denied that he was a bit disappointed of himself. He brought shame to his co-transmigrators. His senpais must be so disappointed of him, his learning progress is too slow.

He learned horse-riding but it doesn't mean that he'll stop going out of the Wei estate. So far, Wei Yuu and him have been following the three conditions of their elders, it's just that Yan Gen wants to keep going out and not be confined in the Wei estate like a lady should be.

After learning horse riding, Yan Gen feels so cool as he rode his horse that he named Black, he received it from Wei Yuu as a reward, though he's supposed to be the one who'll reward him for being a very patient teacher to him.

The thing is Yan Gen's current height is too short, which vexed him so much whenever he's with tall people like Wei Yuu and that shameless Zhu Ming Li, his height barely reached their chest. What more, he has a hard time throwing his legs over the large horse because of his height. It's no wonder that his cousin offered him to ride a donkey instead which earned him a glare. He felt really insulted about it, he hoped that Zhilan's body would grow taller as she grew old.She's a beauty, surely she possessed a model like height.

In their ninth day of going at this open field, Yan Gen shows off his horse-riding skills and rode past Wei Yuu like a blowing wind. A triumphant smile drew over his lips when he looked back at him, the latter wasn't upset at his taunting smile, he merely shook his head and reminded him,

"Don't go too far"

"I'am not a child!"

Yan Gen shouted through the whistling wind, as soon as he said that however, another horse blocked his way to the front, making black jumped in surprise and Yan Gen almost fall out on top of him, good thing that he had a good grasp of the reign. Another three horses surrounded him. His brows furrowed in confusion, the men that surrounded him look all lethal and stern, their right hands are all holding the hilt of their swords at the side of their waists, ready to slash a person.

Wow, wow, dude. This is getting out of hand, what is this now? We can talk it out peacefully, you don't have to scare the shit out of me.

Expecting to have a reinforcement of some sort, he look back to see Wei Yuu dismounting from his horse. His expression didn't show any sign of fear at the sight of this bulky men carrying weapons. What a heroic kiddo! Yan Gen thought, it's not his fault that he isn't courageous as him, he lived in a modern era and the place he's living in particular is quite peaceful, save those kids who are looking for a punching bag but he always had a way to avoid them. Compare to these bulky men carrying weapons, they were just small flies.

"If I may ask why are you surrounding my cousin?"

Wei Yuu asked calmly while walking to their direction. The scary looking men changed their stern expression upon seeing him.

"Young master Wei..."

They addressed him respectfully but didn't salute him or made any move to lessen the deathly air they emitted.

Perhaps their master is way more powerful than the Wei clan, for them to act this way against them, clearly knowing who they are yet they didn't backed down.

"My master owns this land now and no one shall trespass his territory. Yesterday, someone reported that there were suspicious people going here without permission every now and then"

Do they appear suspicious in their eyes? Wei Yuu and him look completely harmless. Both of them look handsome ah, or at least in Yan Gen's point of view.

"My cousin and I are harmless, I only brought him to this place to learn horse-riding"

The man at the front that seems to be these men's leader turned his attention to Yan Gen, making him stiffen under the laser like gaze of this man.

"I don't think it's necessary to teach your lady cousin horse-riding, or is she really your cousin?"

After throwing out those words, he threw a look at Yan Gen one last time before turning back around, followed by his comrades.

"This is our last warning, if we see the both of you here once again, we will not show leniency for the second time. You should know that this is a private property, you wouldn't want to mess with our master even if you're a Wei"

Yan Gen stared at the fading figures of those men. A complicated look is on his face when he dismounted from his horse.

"Don't I look like a man?"

His cousin stared at him. It can't be denied that there are men with thin and slender figures, however there's still a difference compared to women. Looking at their hands, you can already guess if it's a man or a woman and in Yan Gen's case, everything about him screamed feminity even if he covered it with men's clothes, the belt around his loose robe revealed his wasp waistline, his hands couldn't even be more evident of his feminity, small, slender and smooth, as for his face...

There are men who looked pretty that can rival a girl's beauty but Zhilan's face can never be mistaken for a boy even in disguised outfit, her face is truly stunning, beautiful with a touch of seductiveness, her charm is bewitching. After assessing her, Wei Yuu coughed and looked away, else his thoughts would have gone wild and it would be too late to reign it back. He glanced at his cousin with clear eyes this time around, a gentle smile graced his lips and he shook his head in response.

"You look every bit of a woman"

Yan Gen fell silent upon hearing that and his depression rose. No matter what he does, he doesn't look like a man anymore! What does he look like when he ride black? Instead of looking cool like a valiant handsome young man, he must be a picture of damsel in distress running away. This is the truth, he nailed a perfect example of his image.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer