TLC

This is for 19fischerss I hope you like this one 🥰😍😘🤩💙💜❤️❤️💜💙😘😍😍🥰

Shay's POV
"you know you shouldn't let boys like him drag you down" I look at harry and nod slowly shoving another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth "cmon shay why did he break up with you?" I sigh "haz he didn't like the fact you were my best friend.... He thought we were hiding something" harry rose his eyebrows slightly "man he's a crazy fuck and a paranoid asshole. You're like my little sister.... Did you tell him that?" I shook my head and he sighed before pulling me close "well I promise you don't have to worry about him because I'm gonna keep you safe... Like I always have" I nod slowly and harry smiles "now how about you put that ice cream down and we go out shopping and I'll buy you anything" I shook my head not wanting him to spoil me "cmon shayyyy. I know you want some new clothes.... More ice cream.... Chocolate" I smile slightly "harry seriously I don't need you to treat me to anything... I just wanna relax and cuddle" he smiles and nods "well that's fine. We can relax and cuddle afterwards.... Now go get dressed and we'll go out to get you some fresh air and to get you smiling and feeling better" I roll my eyes before standing up "fineeeeee" harry laughs and nods "good. I'll wait down here" I don't answer all I do is run upstairs starting to look for something cute to wear.

I slowly stepped into my shoes before looking into my mirror and trying to smile but I just couldn't "a-and it's alright calling out for somebody to hold tonight" I whimpered squeezing my eyes shut. I looked over at my desk and tried not to break down as I stared at the pictures of me and stephan. We were a cute couple... Everyone loved us.... I loved him but of course love never lasts. "shay" I slowly turned around and harry was stood there. He now had his raincoat on and was ready to head out "you ready love?" I stared at him not knowing what to say and he ovbiously knew the look I was giving him very well. He sighed softly and walked towards me his arms fitting around me perfectly and he gave me a gentle squeeze "cmon squeeze back" I sniffled and shook my head "I know you can do it so do it" I gave him a light squeeze and he smiled before sighing and rubbing my back gently "let me tell you this. You're one gorgeous girl. He was stupid to let you go.... Very stupid indeed. But you shouldn't cry over him because it's his loss" I nodded and harry kissed my head before noticing the necklace I was fiddling with "let me guess that's what he got for you?" I nodded slowly and harry smiled "turn around babe" I obeyed and turned around. He moved my hair from the back of my neck very gently before taking the necklace off for me "so you can forget about everything... I have a perfect idea." he smiled and held the necklace in his hand before taking my hand in his other hand "grab those pictures as well" I shook my head and harry looked into my eyes "he played you and was a real douche... Please just get rid of them with me. We'll take loads of new pictures of just us so you can have them on your wall" I sigh before smiling and nodding.

"okay now... Look straight ahead" I smile and bite my lip before looking straight ahead and watched as the waves clashed against the rocks. "now you throw this in the ocean..." I looked into his eyes again "h-harry I can't...." he placed his hand on my cheek "yes you can... He threw you away like you didn't spend three years of your life with him" I stare down at my feet before slowly nodding. I take the necklace and harry wraps an arm around me "you can do this... I promise" I nodded before squeezing the necklace and raising my hand up before throwing it. I watched the silver fall into the ocean and it felt like I was throwing stephan away. Even though he hurt me.... I didn't want to hurt him. I close my eyes before cuddling into Harry's chest and sniffling "there you go darling... Its gone... Now let's go have some fun" he kisses my head again and I nod.

As we get to the centre I get out of the car and take Harry's hand before walking around. Harry took me into the clothes shop and I looked around liking a lot of things. I can't hide what I like as I stare at it for way too long. Harry smiles and puts everything I like in the bag "harry that's too much!!" he smiles "shush shay don't be silly. I'm just treating you" I nod and we go through the rest of the shop and I pick a few more things before we go up to the till and the lady starts scanning everything. She had fake eyelashes which would've been enough to be honest... Her face was caked up with makeup and she looked like a clown. She looked up and smiled at harry "that'll be £950 sir" she said before looking at me "moved on so soon shay?" she laughs before watching as harry scanned his card. "don't be a bitch. I guess you're stephan's new slut... Huh?" harry asks a smirk on his face. She looks slightly taken a back "and anyways shay is like my little sister so shut the fuck up" he gives her a curt nod before taking the bag and my hand and leading me outside. Tears welled up in my eyes but I tried to be strong "hey shay she's not worth being angry or sad about... She's trying to get a reaction out of you." I nodded slightly and harry wiped the tears from my cheeks before smiling "is there anywhere else you would like to go princess?" I looked around before pointing at the Cadbury chocolate shop. Harry smiles "good choice hun"

"buy whatever you want. I'm just gonna pop to the loo" I nodded and he kissed my head. I held the bag of clothes before looking at all the chocolate. I chose some cute chocolate bars and animals before putting them in a new bag and using Harry's card to pay. I walked outside and waited for harry. A few minutes went by and I noticed stephan and some of his guy friends. I gulped and looked behind me trying to find harry. As stephan got closer I stared down at my feet. I heard scraping of shoes on the gravel and I looked up slightly. "hey sweetie" he smiles widely. I cringe and he pouts "cmon hun.... Won't you give it to me one last time?" I felt an arm wrap around me protectively "no she won't give it to you one last time" harry looks stephan up and down "go on man just leave.... You're extremely irrelevant" stephan laughs "just like your girl" harry glares at him "don't make me do something I'll regret" stephan laughs again "oh and that chocolate...." harry quickly cuts in "don't you dare say anything against her weight or size! She's Perfect! You ovbiously can't see that as you're a pig.... Oh and if you say."oh im not a pig! You're a pig" well news flash stephan pigs wear nose rings and you're wearing a nose ring... I'm not, nor is shay so maybe you should go get a life instead of bullying people for how they look" I stare up at harry proudly and I smile. No boy has ever stuck up for me like that before... Stephan shakes his head before walking off "yeah that's right asshat walk away" harry mutters. I take Harry's hand and I squeeze it gently "cmon let's go home" he kisses my head and nods.

At home

I cuddle into his chest and hold him tight. He rubs my back and holds onto me his grip not loosening one bit. I love harry so so much. He's my best friend, my brother and my hero.

Harry's POV
As she falls asleep I can't help myself but I continue to stare at her lips. I sigh softly before kissing her head. I pay attention to the movie before looking back at shay and shaking my head not being able to take it anymore "for my eyes only" I whisper and press a gentle kiss to her lips before pulling away and smiling. I might tell her how I feel...... One day I will. But for now I can just tell her secrets whilst she's asleep. But I do love her so much. So so much.

Two weeks later

Harry's POV
I was sat on the sofa. Shay's head on my lap and my fingers running through her hair "harry" she whispered. I looked down and smiled "yeah love?" she smiles but doesn't say anything she just puts both her hands on my cheeks and pulls me down so my lips are against hers. I smile and close my eyes letting the moment of peace settle between us before we both pulled away slowly. We maintained eye contact and she smiled "I love you harry..... You have no clue how long I've been waiting to tell you that" she squeezes my cheeks and giggles "I love you too shay.... So so much." I bring her in for another kiss and just hold her in my arms. She's my princess and I'm her Prince.... You may think that's cringe worthy but I don't because it's the truth..... Ive finally got the girl of my dreams.

I hope you liked this one!! 💜💙❤️💜💙❤️😍🥰🤩🤩😘 Usually I don't do this but because I overstepped how many words I've done.... Here you go

Word count: 1721

I hope you all have an amazing day/night. I love youuuuu