Interview Gone Wrong

I just thought of this idea.... Well my mum did but I hope you like it. This is another Larry one!! I know it's a bit... Different but I've gotten many requests to do a Larry imagine so here you go to all the people who asked!! There will be more ships don't worry :-) 🥰🥰😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️🤩🤩😍😍😍

Louis' POV
"cmon haz its the last interview" I run my fingers through his hair to try and relax him "I don't wanna loubear" I smile softly at him and hold him tight "I know you dont babe but we've got to.... Just one more. We can push through this. Can't we?" he shakes his head and I gently lift his chin up "yes we can" I smile at him and kiss his forehead before grabbing his hand starting to pull him towards the room "this one will be over and done with" I whisper. Harry nods and I squeeze his hand.

I sit down on the sofa and harry sits beside me before the other boys sit around us. "good evening everyone! Today we have a very special guest! This is one direction!" I smile and wave at the camera the other boys waving as well "okay so the first question is.... Who came up with the idea to have a reunion" I look around at all the guys before liam spoke up "it was the majority of our fans who managed to glue us back together" he smiles and nods. The interviewer nods before going around the group until she got to harry "so harry is it true you're the womaniser of the group-" niall immediately stepped in "I'm sorry lady but you don't have to be so bloody rude! He's a lovely lad to be completely honest and it doesn't actually matter and it definitely doesn't effect you in anyway! You don't have to know that! That is very personal and that question was asked thousands... Maybe millions of times when we were younger! Just stop judging him! Jesus christ!" niall sighs and shakes his head." I'm sorry.... Umm harry what's your sexuality?" Harry's breathing increases and I notice pools of tears forming in his eyes. I try to mentally tell him to calm down but I can't."WHY DOES THAT MATTER?! IM ME IM FUCKING ME! WHO CARES IF I'M GAY OR BI SEXUAL! PLEASE STOP FUCKING ASKING ME THIS SHIT!" he lets out a sob before standing up and running out of the room. I quickly stand up and follow knowing that was not like harry. I see him rounding a corner and I rush u to him grabbing his hand. He tries to pull away but I push him against a wall."harry tell me what's wrong? I know they pushed to far this time but you don't usually over react like that" I whisper softly. Harry's already red and watery eyes close and he starts to cry uncontrollably. I pull him close to me and he cries into my shoulder. I rub his back gently "harry shhh babe tell me what's wrong" all he did was cry harder and much louder. I took Harry's hand before rushing him to a quiet room. He sat down and immediately gripped his head. I sat down beside him and wrapped my arm around him deciding to stay quiet as I knew harry needed time to tell me.

Harry sniffles before looking up at me "lou..." I nod and tangle my hand in his hair starting to play with his hair "you can tell me hun I promise" he looks into my eyes and I feel my heart break slightly as he pulls his phone out and gives it to me. I look down and begin to scroll through the messages he had on his phone "oh my god. Harry.... I..... I'm so sorry" he cries harder and I pull him close rubbing his back "you can cry... Its okay.... Its okay. I'm not going to judge you" I press gentle kisses to his head and I grip him "they started bullying me... It got too much and what I didn't know was that they were bullying my sister!! This is my fault-" I cut him off quickly and hold his face in my hands and forces him to look into my eyes "this is not your fault. This is not your fault! This is the jealous bullies fault who don't know when to stop their shit! I promise.... I promise you this is in no way your fault" I hold him close before lying down allowing him to fall on top of me. I keep my arms around him and rub up and down his back "oh honey..... I promise none of this is your fault... The bullies did this and your sister is over the other side of the world and she ovbiously didn't want help" harry shakes his head "she tried to call her but I ignored her!" he cries. I shush him and keep him close "harry it's okay.... She's still alive. Yes she tried to commit suicide but she's still alive.... How about when your mum says it's okay to go see her we go over to where she is and meet up with her?" harry nods and buries his head into the crook of my neck. I rub his back."I've got you. I've got you. I'm right here."

Two months later

We walk into the small cafe. Harry was beaming and I held his hand tightly not caring if the paparazzi saw us. Harry sees Gemma and he runs up to her his arms immediately wrapping around her. His body shakes as he cries into her shoulder and I smile softly before walking over to the two of them and wrapping my arms around the both of them. I'm glad Gemma is okay and I'm so glad harry is okay. We're all so happy. Harry's happy with his sister and I'm happy because I get to spend my days with this beautiful man.

I hope you guys liked this one. Even though it was quite sad I hope it made sense. I hope this was okay!! Aghh I feel like it's terrible but I tried ❤️❤️😍🤩🤩🤩😘😘😘🥰🥰😘😘

Q- what country's/places would you like to visit in the future?