Gyno Exam

This is for someone who didn't want to be mentioned. I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beau's POV
I sat down on the uncomfortable chair my nerves getting worse and worse. My vision was blurry from slight tears and my breathing was faster than usual. "umm Beau please?" I stood up and smiled at the tall man "hello love. My name is Sam and I'll be your doctor today" he smiles very comfortingly and I nod slowly. "follow me through" I followed him my mind spinning crazy thoughts around as my panicking got worse "okay sit on the bed" I obeyed and sat on the bed. He smiles and grabs a gown before handing it to me "get changed into this please. Take all your clothes off and I'll tell you the rest after you're ready" I nod and watch him walk out. I stand up half of me telling me to run but the other half knowing I had to stay. I sigh softly before taking all my clothes off before putting the gown on and sitting back on the bed. Sam walked back in smiling at someone whilst putting some gloves on. He looks towards me and smiles "you okay love?" I nod slowly and bite my lip. I take a deep breath before trying to relax. "okay beau I just want you to take nice deep breaths for me." I obeyed and started taking deep breaths as he started checking my tummy. He nodded "okay put your feet up here" he guides my feet before smiling "good girl you're doing so so well. Now I know this is very uncomfortable but I'll be very gentle and kind okay" I nodded and as he lifted the gown up I squeezed my eyes shut tightly whining as he began to touch. I absolutely hate this. I want to go home. Soon enough I felt something horrible and I cried out squeezing my thighs together and pulling my knees to my chest. Sam immediately rushed to my side taking his gloves off and rubbing my arm "hey hey deep breaths beau. I need you to take nice deep breaths" I tried to but I couldn't. He put my hand to his chest before doing exaggerated breaths so I could follow. I took deep breaths before squeezing my eyes shut again and biting my lip "you're okay sweetheart. I promise you're okay and you're safe" I nodded still shaking with nerves.

As I relaxed again I put my legs back up and he began to check again. I kept my eyes shut tightly "okay love you will feel some pressure but it's okay" I didn't dare open my eyes I just stayed quiet but nodded in response. I felt some pressure and winced but it was fine after a while. He checked some more before nodding "okay it all looks fine. You're ready to go" he smiles and takes his gloves off "you did so well" he walked out allowing to get changed again.

As he walked back in I gave him a hug thanking him and he smiles widely "you're very welcome sweetheart. You did so so well" I smile and thank him again before walking out. Well he was nice.... And good looking. I smile and giggle to myself before shaking my head.

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💜💜💓💕

Q- do you like supernatural if so who is your favourite brother? Dean or Sam