Suicide Attempt

This is for someone who didn't want to get mentioned. Hope you like this one ❤️💚💙💕💖

Y/n's POV
I walked along the dark street looking for the right door. Sobs fell out of my mouth and I didn't care. As I got to the correct door I slammed it open before making my way up the stairs. I was going up the stairs for one specific reason, so I could commit suicide. I know that sounds stupid but you don't know what I've gone through! These stairs lead to the highest building in England. I was planning on going to America but I don't have enough money. As I got to the top I opened yet another door before shutting it, I took in my surroundings before taking a deep breath. I walked tawards the edge before I froze 'do I really want to do this?' I thought to myself. I sighed before taking slow steps forward as I got to the edge, I looked down. Shivers immediately ran down my spine and my eyes widened, my breathing increased and in those simple seconds I lost my balance. I toppled over the edge, screaming loudly "you want this y/n! You want this!" I yelled to myself but as I said that my t-shirt got caught on something. I looked at the long metal post absolutely hating it for being there. I tugged at my t-shirt but it was no use, I looked down and my heart skipped a beat. I was near the bottom, there was no way I could commit suicide now! I sighed before putting my feet against the wall and pushing. I fell backwards, landing on my feet. I stalked tawards the door again but before I could get close someone grabbed my wrist "no y/n" I looked backwards and noticed spider man "how do you know my name?" I asked, my breath caught in my throat   "I know a lot of things about you... Follow me" he said still holding my wrist. I began to reason with him but he didn't listen all he did was pull me along with him "Sir... I don't know what wrong–" he cut me off "yes you do y/n. I'm going to be your friend, a friend who you can trust and talk to" I stared at the back of his head confused "but I don't know your name... I know it's spider man but... You know" he nodded "I get you.... That's why I'm bringing you to my house so I can talk to you properly, alright" I nodded, humming slightly.

As we got to his house, he unlocked the door before pulling me in. He shut it before locking it "go into the living room. First door on your right" I nodded and walked off. I wandered into the living room before sitting down on the sofa. He walked in seconds later before pulling the curtains shut and sitting down next to me "y/n... You know me" he whispered "oh yeah your my brother aren't you" I said sarcastically. "no... Look... Just look" he slowly pulled his mask off and my eyes widened "p–Peter?" he nodded and I pulled him into my arms, gripping him tightly "i–I thought I had no family left" I cried. Burying my head in the crook of his neck "I know lovely... But I'm here now, that's the main thing" I nodded holding him tight. "now I want to get straight into things... I want to know why you were trying to... Do it" I furrowed my eyebrows "isn't it obvious?! I have no one to love me I have no famy except you!" I yelled getting worked up. He nodded pulling me onto his lap "ok... I understand your frustration sweetheart but I need you to promise me something..." I nodded for him to continue.

"don't hurt yourself" I nodded and smiled... But sometimes promises dont work.

Five weeks later

I'm living with Peter at the moment and he's been out 24/7. He's not been home for over a week and I'm starting to think he's not here anymore. I stomped up the stairs again before opening the bathroom door, I locked the door before sitting down. My breathing was ragged and my pulse was too fast, I looked around the bathroom with wide eyes. My eyes landed on a razor and I shook my head before my eyes turned to the shower curtain, I stood up quickly ripping  the curtain down. I wrapped the string around the hook on the wall before wrapping the curtain around my neck I stood on the toilet before closing my eyes "y/n?! Y/n!!!!" I ignored him. I don't want him to see me like this "y/n! Please don't do what I think you're going to do!" I put his voice aside before letting go, I brought my legs up so they were curled and I shut my eyes tight. Suddenly the door burst open and Peter stood there, wide eyed. "no! Y/n put your feet down now!" my vision blurred and my hearing was muffled. This is what I want. Now it's coming. Suddenly I fell to the ground and petter was on top of me shaking my shoulders he pulled the shower curtain from around my neck before pressing two fingers against my neck. My vision was still blurry but I could hear more clearly. Peter's breathing was hard and he was shaking.

As I opened my eyes again I noticed I was in a room. I looked around confused until I saw Peter next to me he was fast asleep. I slowly wrapped my arms around him feeling bad "I–I'm sorry Peter" I whispered. His arms instantly wrapped around me and he pulled me closer "its alright. You don't need to worry. I've got you... I'm not mad at you" I nodded smiling up at him "you're the best cousin ever" I whispered. He chuckled, kissing my forehead. He opened his eyes "I was always here for you... You can count on me" I smiled.

"you can count on me too"

Hope you liked this one 💖💕💙💚❤️ I don't really know what to think of this one but I hope you like it.

Q- do you like Jacob sartorius?

Me- I HATE HIM