Paparazzi- Assault

This is for 19fischerss I hope you like this one ❤️💜💓💕😘💞 all the love A x

Shay's POV
"just keep a hold of my hand, love" I nodded and gripped his hand tight. "remember don't look at them, don't speak, ignore them" uncle liam said. I nodded slowly and I gulped biting my lip. As the paparazzi surrounded us I started to breathe heavily the panic setting in. Dad tries to keep a hold of my hand but soon enough I am shoved to the ground and I hit my head hard. I sob loudly my hands protecting my head as the paparazzi carelessly walk over me. I scream and cry as pain goes throughout my body. I continue to try and calm down but I just can't. I breathe heavily not caring at this point as I was to focused on panicking.

They continued to trample me and I just cried giving up "move out of the fucking way! Move!" niall shouted before pushing through the paps and kneeling down next to me "hey hey shay it's okay I'm here now" he picks me up holding me close and walking through the paps as fast as he could. He puts me in the car and I cry for my dad "hey shay I'll call harry now. Its okay I promise" he holds my hand tightly and squeezes it keeping me close before putting the phone up to his ear. I cry hard into his chest the pain getting excruciating. I hated this.

As niall puts the phone down he holds me close and plays with my hair "Harry's coming princess. He's coming it's okay" I nod and whimper softly. Niall very carefully checks my arm and I'm not able to even pretend I'm okay. I let out a heart breaking cry as the door opens and the guys are there "no! No you do not pretend you didn't do that! You hurt my daughter! You'll pay!" dad shouts loudly. He gets in the car with the others before seeing me "oh baby. Shit" he holds my face in his hands and I shake from pain and shock.

As we get home dad carries me inside sitting me on the couch and kissing my head before ordering the boys to get things for me. They come back with cloths, water and a few ice packs. Dad lifts my arm up and uncle Louis put a pillow on my knee and dad then rested my arm back down on the pillow. "lean back shay just relax" I nodded and obeyed. The cuts on my face were cleaned up before uncle zayn held an ice pack to my head as my head was pounding. Liam rubs my back and tries to keep me calm and dad begins to check my arm more thoroughly "okay. All I would say is keep your arm rested and I'll put something on your arm to keep it stable" I nodded slowly and watched as niall began to put plasters on the worst scratches and cuts on my face.

Dad wraps a bandage around my arm before putting ice packs on it and wrapping another bandage around it making sure to keep it cool. Dad smiles as he finishes before he presses a kiss to my head and sits beside me pulling me close. I lay my head on his lap and he runs his fingers through my hair making me feel more relaxed. Zayn helps me take some medicine before he kisses my head and louis turns the TV on putting a comedy on. I relaxed into dad feeling more safe and calm. I know my dad and the guys will look after me. They're the best.

I hope you liked this one ❤️🥰😘💕💜💓💞💕😘🥰❤️

Q- what's your favourite movie?