Injuries

This is for @emxly0912 I hope you like this one 🥰😍😍💕😘💓💓❤️❤️💜💜😘💕😍

Emily's POV
As I'm sat in the changing room waiting for my friend Ashton my boyfriend calum rushed in a really worried look on his face. "Emily a-Ashton.... He's- he's been hurt!" calum is gasping for breath showing that he was panicking. I quickly get up before following calum to where Ashton was. He was on the ground loads of people surrounding him and the other fighter in the ring telling him to get up."oi knock it off!" I pushed through everyone before kneeling down next to Ashton. Blood was pouring from his head, lip, ear, mouth, nose and just the majority of his face. He whimpers and tries not to cry "give her some space!" calum shouts causing everyone to back away. I take Ashton's gloves off before picking him up with the help of the boys before rushing him to the changing room. I lay him down on the sofa and begin ordering the boys to get water, cloths and some new comfy clothes. The boys rush off and I begin to take all the tight clothing off of Ashton. "it hurts" he whimpers I nod at him "I understand love but I'm right here. Em em is right here" he smiles at the nickname and holds my hand tightly. The boys come back with everything and I pour the water onto the cloth before starting to very gently wipe his lip with the cloth. The others try to comfort him as much as possible and I then wipe his head gently and other parts of his face. I then dry his face of with a towel before getting some rubbing alcohol from the first aid and putting it on some tissue "this might sting. I'm sorry" he nods and I begin to rub his head gently with it and he winces but doesn't complain. I then get a plaster and put it on the cut before putting a bigger bandage on it and sticking it down with some tape and wrapping a bandage around his head to keep it in place. I then make sure he's okay everywhere else before nodding and smiling "okay ash you're okay. You're just going to need rest. Hang on" I take his hands and begin to inspect his fists before I begin to wipe his knuckles I kiss his hand after before smiling and standing up "all done love" I give him a hug and he smiles extremely thankful. He kisses my head and I smile before sitting down next to him and holding him close. Calum sits down beside me and rests his hand on my knee before the others begin to check he's okay. I smile and kiss Calum's cheek then Ashton's. I love these boys so much.

I hope you liked this one 😍😍💕💕😘😘💜💜🥰🥰💓❤️💜😘💕

Q- favourite restaurant/cafe?