Ski Trip

This is for @emxly0912I I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️💓💕💕😘😘😍😍🥰🥰🥰💞💞💜💜💜🥰😘😘💕💕💓💓❤️

Emily's POV
"Emily! Emily wake up" I opened my eyes and looked at calum smiling widely before I noticed I was in a different room. "where are we cal?" he smiles "guess!" my eyes widened and I gasped "no you didn't! No you didn't!" I squealed and he chuckled "yes I did yes I did!" I pulled him close and smiled wide "austria?!" he nodded and I screamed happily and held him tight. He grinned and kissed my head before standing up "now you get changed into this" I giggled and looked at the clothes before obeying and quickly getting changed.

"oh my god you look adorable!!" calum exclaimed. I grinned widely and he began to pull me out of the small house. I smiled happily and began to waddle out with him. He chuckled and held me tightly. I looked over everything and felt the need to just fall onto the blanket of snow. It was beautiful. "it is very cold lovely so we need to go careful" I nodded and allowed him to pull me. As we got closer and closer to the main area I looked down at the floor and gasped smiling widely at calum "oh my gosh cal you're so amazing!" I cried before cuddling into him. He smiled wide and kissed my lips gently "happy anniversary baby" I smiled and cuddled into him. "now let's have some fun!" I nodded and squealed.

A few falls later I was skiing like a pro. I giggled happily and continued to ski. As I was skiing I didn't notice a slight hill. I screamed as I fell and hit the snow beneath. I heard calum shouting my name.

Calum's POV
As she fell I rushed to the side and looked down at her "EMILY! EMILY!" I screamed before jumping down and rushing to her immediately scraping snow from her and trying to see her face "Emily!!" I shouted but I got no response. I continued to look before my hand touched her arm. I gripped it and pulled before she came up I pulled her to my chest "Emily. Hey Emily please wake up!" she whimpered and I stood up before rushing through the snow very carefully before going to somewhere safe and laying her down. I pulled my bag off before pulling the blanket out of my bag and covering her up with it and calling over the radio for help. I rubbed my hands up and down her arms before quickly taking my jacket off "no cal keep it on" she whispered sadly. I shook my head before covering her up with it and staying as close to her as possible.

I follow the crew as Emily is taken up. As we get to the top she climbs off shivering violently and coming into my arms. I grip her tightly and kiss her head "I'm right here love I'm right here" I kiss her head and gently start pulling her towards the house. I lay her down on the bed before immediately helping her get changed before wrapping many blankets around her and getting her a hot chocolate. I kiss her cheek and pull her close.

Emily's POV
I felt terrible but I knew calum would look after me. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep. I wake up and find the rest of the boys around me and they were checking many things on me. I whimper and start to shake violently. "it's okay love" luke says softly. Michael continues to check before he nods "yes she's got hyperthermia" calum sighs sadly and nods. "just keep her warm and give her this medicine once a day" calum nods and smiles before thanking them. They all leave us alone and calum gives me my medicine before pulling me close "no more skiing but happy anniversary baby" I smile and kiss his cheek before cuddling into more "happy anniversary baby" I whispered before falling into a deep sleep

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💞💞😘😘😍😍💗💗💗💗

Q- do you have any pets?

Me- i have two dogs :-)