Collapse

Okay so I thought of this random idea just now and I'm sure this is gonna bring so many one direction memories back or make you miss 1d even more but yeah. I hope you like this one 😳❤️❤️❤️💜💜💕💞💞💞💓💓💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Y/n's POV
I smiled and blushed as the presenter came up to me "well well don't we just have to gorgeous y/n?!" people clapped and I smiled whilst looking down at the table. I was still new to this and it was just shocking. "so your new song 'day dreaming' is doing quite good isn't it!" I smiled and nodded "yes it's going very good to be honest... I'm still quite shocked that so many people liked it" I smiled and looked up for the first time before my eyes met with forest green ones. I smiled before looking back at the presenter "well I wish you luck for tonight y/n" I smile and thank him quietly before folding my hands in my lap.

As the best female artist came up I felt my breathing quicken and I tried to calm down. I made eye contact with a pair of blue eyes which instantly calmed me and he smiled comfortingly at me before putting his thumbs up and pulling a cheesy grin. I listened for the name "Taylor swifttttt!!!!" I felt my heart rip slightly but I still smiled and clapped for her. Half of me was glad that I wasn't picked but the other half was wanting to get that award for myself. As time went on the most selling album came up and I bit my lip."this award goes to..... One direction!!!" the five young men stood up and smiled whilst shaking their friends hands. They walked my way and all sent me charming smiles before walking on stage. I clapped loudly for them and couldn't stop smiling.

As more awards went by the last few started to come up "okay so the next award is for the best vocals and the award goes to..... Y/n y/l/n!" my eyes widened and I looked around not really knowing what to do before my sister nudged me and I stood up before starting to walk. I walked up the stairs and smiled before rushing towards olly (murs) and giving him a hug immediately breaking down. A loud "awww" went around the audience and I sniffled before wiping my nose and smiling. As the mic was handed to me as well as the award I felt my legs begin to shake and when I saw the audience and how many people there were my heart began hammering out of control in my chest. I tried to talk but I couldn't all I could do was mutter a soft "thank you"

"are you okay?" olly asked as I swayed back and forth on my feet. I stared at him and noticed his face was blurry. I swallowed hard before my knees almost buckled but before I completely fell my eyes met with the same piercing forest green eyes and they were concerned I fell and someone grabbed the award out of my hand and my sister held me up. The audience gasped and I began to cry hard as I felt like I was about to pass out. Olly got me some water and pressed the bottle to my lips "I'll take it from here" a soft husky voice said. The young man held the bottle of water to my lips and he smiled "are you okay y/n?" I nodded and watched as the other members of one direction came up and began to check on me. "I'm harry by the way" I nodded and smiled before leaning my head against his shoulder. "Let's get you somewhere calm" he picked my weak body up and took me away from the crowds before laying me down on the sofa. He smiled and wiped my cheeks with some water which he had poured onto his fingers. The other lads continued to make sure I was okay before harry sat down and laid my head on his lap. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair "congratulations on winning that award" he smiles "I don't really-" he puts his finger to my lip and shushes me "yes you do deserve it. You deserve everything that happened tonight" he smiles and kisses my head.

Mannn this has gotten me flushed. I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💓💞💞💕💕

Q- how much do you miss one direction?