Build A Bear

sighed softly staring at the picture of him and I before he went to fight in Afghanistan. "hey you ok?" I looked up smiling slightly at niall. He sighed sitting down beside me, he wrapped an arm around me kissing my forehead softly "I know you miss him... He sent a letter to me last night y/n" I looked up, my eyes tearing up. "what was it about?" I asked worried. Niall smiled "nothing bad princess... But he wanted me to give you this" niall stood up going to the door and pulling a big box in and a little box on top. He passed me the little box sitting down beside me "open it... This is the first gift he got you" a smile grazed my lips and I began to open the box. I pulled the furry Teddy out, it was dressed in an army uniform and it had soldier L.P written on it. I grinned and niall smiled "give it a hug and squeeze it" I nodded squeezing the Teddy tightly and I was shocked. "hey baby! It's me Liam! I'm OK I'm safe and sound! I miss you loads! Niall and the others have told me about how sad you've been and I wanted to make you this gift to help you sleep at night... So let me clear my throat haha. Baby I want you to know I love you so much... If anything happens to me just know I'm here with you.... I'm here with you.... Baby girl I'm here with you" tears built up in my eyes and I sobbed into my hand "baby I'm here" my eyes snapped open and I gasped as I saw him. I ran into his arm "oh my god... My baby" I whimpered. He chuckled rubbing my back. I sobbed into his chest and he lifted me up allowing my to wrap my legs around his waist and arm around his neck. "hey I've got you now honey" I smiled gripping him tightly "I missed you...i missed you" I whimpered, legs shaking. Liam quickly pulled back staring into my eyes "hey I'm here" he comforted. I sobbed into his neck and he pulled me over to the bed pulled me on top of him. He rubbed my back, gently kissing my neck "I've got you... I'm not leaving" he comforted "I'm here for ever" he whispered.

"I love you y/n"

Hope you guys liked this one. ❣️💓💞💙❤️💚💖

Q- have you ever had a build a bear?