Comfort

This is for @Thaisgrijalvanavarro I hope you like this one ❤️💜💓💕💞🥰💜😘😍

Yuki's POV
I walked into the house dropping my bag onto the floor before tiredly walking towards the living room. I sat on the sofa before curling up starting to cry into my hands. I heard footsteps approach me but I ignored them just wanting to relax "babe?" I sniffed and ignored my brother. "hey don't ignore me. Why are you crying lovely?" he kneeled down and tried to look into my eyes. I stared down at my hands and luke very gently tilted my chin up so he could look into my eyes "tell me what's wrong... I wont judge" I wiped my eyes "nothings wrong luke" he sighed and crossed his arms over his chest "there is something wrong. If there wasn't anything wrong then you would be your usual happy self" I cried harder into my hands "I-I'm just- just forget it!" I shook my head and choked on a sob. He pulled me into his arms and held me tight rubbing my back and kissing my head very gently. "tell me otherwise it won't get better will it?" I looked into his eyes before sighing softly "I-i was doing tennis and those girls were making fun of me... They-they said my thighs were too big and that I'm a whale!" luke looked at me sadly before sighing "you're none of those things I promise you that. You're beautiful" I shook my head "you're just saying that because I'm your sister" he shakes his head "no baby you're beautiful. The girls are just jealous that I'm your brother. They want to bring you down so you are sad" I closed my eyes crying into the crook of his neck. He started to softly sing "and I'm so stressed" I cried. He held me tighter showing me he was there for me. He rubbed my arms gently "that's okay baby. I'm going to help you okay. We're going to sort everything out" I nodded slowly and pulled him close.

I woke up to someone rubbing my cheek. I opened my eyes and luke smiled "hey sweetheart.... I talked to your school about those girls. They're kicking them off the team and about your stress I've also fixed it for you" I nodded for him to continue. "I've made a schedule for when you do your homework and when you spend time with me... So you take your time on the week days and do homework and I will help if you need it I'll always help my little sister and on the week ends you will not do any homework or even think about school because I'm going to be keeping you busy and with me all the time" he pulled me into his chest and I smiled feeling relieved. His fingers massaged my head and I closed my eyes "I love you darling... I'll always protect you" he smiles and kisses my nose. He's so sweet. I love my brother so much.

I hope this was okay ❤️🥰💞💜💕💓😘😍

Q- favourite Disney character?