Envy and Jealousy (XI)

So, some weeks passed and Me and Wonyoung have spent several times with each other during the Christmas Vacation. The Principal gave the 4th Year a month vacation meaning our resumption will be by February and Graduation by March. We practiced Graduation on March. Wonyoung asked me When are you resuming Oppa? I said By March Babe. She said Aww! First time calling me Babe?! Oppa!! And proceeding to kiss me. We we're both at my Apartment by the way. I said Thought I should switch it up. Wonyoung still kissing me by this time. She stopped after 3 minutes of kissing my cheek and then I grabbed her shoulders and laid her down on the bed. She said You're rough Oppa. Come here! And she kissed me by the lips. We made-out for 37 Minutes of kissing. Wonyoung said I loved that. I love you Oppa. I said I love you too Babe~. (*a bit uncomfortable writing it.)

9:39 AM

We stayed at the Apartment and then Mahiro texted me. He said Dude, come to campus now. I said Why? Is there anything wrong? Mahiro said Nothing. Just need your help to decorate the Auditorium. It's Graduation Dry run dude. I said Alright. Be right there. Wonyoung said Oppa, I want to come with you. I said Alright. But just sit there because we're going to decorate the Auditorium. She nodded and we went out.

9:46 AM

We walked to Campus and Mahiro was waiting for us. He said Oh, there you are! Hi Wonyoung. She said Hey Mahiro. Mahiro told me Dude, come to the Auditorium. We need your help. I said Alright then. Let's go! Wonyoung grabbed my arm really tight because she didn't trust anyone other than my other friends, Me, and IZ*ONE. Wonyoung entered the Auditorium and Taehyung shouted, Hey everyone! Minho's here now! They all greeted me and the co-member was there. He was still jealous. I told my other girl classmates Hey, could you let Wonyoung help here? They all agreed and the girls warmly accepted Wonyoung. The Co-member went up to me and said Dude, when did you date Wonyoung? I said Um... Why do you want to know? He hesitated and said or are you just dragging her? I said No. I'm not. We really are in a relationship. The Co-member said I'm going up to her and I'll ask. If I find out, you'll be going to the Principal's Office. I said We really are Dating! You're evading our Privacy! Mr. Myung then heard us. What is the meaning of this? Mr. Myung asked us. He's invading me and Wonyoung's privacy sir. He wanted to blackmail me because I didn't tell him when we became a couple. Mr. Myung was angered You, come here. They are dating. Get over it! The co-member got angered and he punched me on the face. Mr. Myung saw it and he ordered him to go to the Principal's Office.

12:24 PM

We continued to decorate the Auditorium and Wonyoung went up to me and saw my lip. Oppa, what happened?!? I said Don't worry about it. I'm just here to keep you safe Babe. Wonyoung dragged me and she sat me down on a seat in the Auditorium. Come on, tell me. I said You remember the Co-member back at the performance? She nodded and she said He punched you?!? I nodded and I face palmed myself. My Girl classmates went up to Wonyoung and one of them said Minho, what happened? Wonyoung explained everything and they saw my lip bruised. The girls comforted me until Taehyung brought me Lunch. My other friends also comforted me while the others huddled to other groups. We ate Lunch and I explained everything. Chen said That man is actually really Jealous of you Minho. Before we became friends, he wanted Wonyoung to be his but he knew the 2-year age difference between them. He said 'Age doesn't matter!' Wonyoung was shocked and I was shocked. But another thing that I didn't said in this story, was that I'm a Grandmaster on Taekwondo. I'm training every single day. I didn't retaliate because Mr. Myung will confiscate my Fidelity and Disciplinary Awards.

2:36 PM

After eating lunch, we finished preparing and decorating the Auditorium. Mr. Myung congratulated everyone and we all went home. All my Girl Classmates went home. Wonyoung asked me Oppa, you said to me a while ago, you're a Taekwondo Grandmaster. I nodded and she said Why didn't you kick him or something? I said I'd lose 2 awards. I'm the first student in the history of the school to obtain every award. She was shocked and screamed My Oppa is Disciplined!! I blushed but yeah, I was disciplined. My Master, Sensei Lee bumped into us. Minho! I stood straight and I bowed and said Master Lee! Reporting, Kim Min-ho! Master Lee giggled and said Minho, don't you worry my boy. We're not in the Dojang, you can talk to me informally. I understood and nodded and apologized. Wonyoung giggled and she asked Oppa, who is this? I said Oh, this is Sensei Lee. My Taekwondo Master for 9 years. I've been training Taekwondo, the same time length of Idol Training. She understood and bowed. Mr. Lee greeted her Hello Ms. Jang Wonyoung. You must be part of IZ*ONE, my sons are really a fan of you and the group. Wonyoung said Oh, really? Thank you so Much! Mr. Lee said Anyways, Minho, when are you going back to training? I said, I'll start Tomorrow Master! We have a month extension for Vacation. Wonyoung said Oppa, could you teach me? Mr. Lee said How about you join us? We'll train you for Black belt level. She agreed.

6:39 PM

We stopped by a 7-eleven and we bought coffee. Wonyoung waited for me outside, until, the co-member was there again with his friends. He saw Wonyoung and went up to her. I was paying for the food. He asked Wonyoung Hey! Are you Wonyoung? She got anxious and nodded. He asked Are you really dating Minho? Or are you free to date? She said We are dating. We having matching rings to prove it! He said SHUT UP! YOU'LL BE MINE. MINHO DOESN'T CARE FOR YOU! I heard that scream and Wonyoung was being harassed. I went out and said HEY! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT, THEN FIGHT THE POLICE! LEAVE US ALONE! The co-member smirked and said Heh, you think you can beat me in a fight? Remember these words, WONYOUNG IS MINE! Then proceeds to punch me. His other friends also punched me. I screamed at Wonyoung and I said RUN!! She ran and luckily that Mahiro was there near the 7-Eleven. One friend chased Wonyoung and Mahiro saw them catching Wonyoung. Mahiro took his coat off and he shouted DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! Mahiro fought the boy that chased Wonyoung. Mahiro said Wonyoung run inside the shop! QUICK! Mahiro fought the boy who chased Wonyoung. Meanwhile, the Co-member was still punching me. He said YOU CAN'T TRY ME! I said let me... stand... He smirked and said Fine. Be ready for this. He punched me and I grabbed his fist. He got confused and pushed it further until I kicked him. His 2 friends charged me and I kicked them simultaneously. Thanks to Mr. Lee for the training. The Co-member and his friends ran away. The 7-Eleven had CCTV footage for our proof. Wonyoung ran out of the Variety Shop and she ran towards me. She hugged me tightly while crying. She said Why did they do that?!? I said Shh!! Wonyoung, I'll explain it later. Just, calm down. She still hugged me tightly and we sat down. I told Mahiro to get the CCTV Footage. The clerk was really nice and he gave a copy of the CCTV Footage.

7:07 PM

Mahiro accompanied us home and we went to my Apartment. I wiped Wonyoung's tears and she said Oppa, please. Explain this to me. I said I think he has a huge crush on you until we got together. She said should we break up then? I said No! No! Absolutely not. I still love you. She said Alright then. I then pulled her and I kissed her. Without hesitation, Wonyoung also kissed me deeply and romantically. We almost made-out but we said it was still really too young for the both of us. But for some reason, she almost removed her top. She was unbuttoning my Polo Uniform and my undershirt was seen. She was grabbing my undershirt when we we're kissing. I grabbed the first aid kit and she went and healed me. I got some bandages on my face but I know It's for the best. Wonyoung decided to sleep with me but she always twitches something whenever we go to bed.