My Requirements for Christmas (VIII)

So, Carnival Day is over, it's 3 days before Christmas. I attended school and then Mahiro went up to me, running. He said Dude, dude, dude. I said Alright, calm down first. Inhale, Exhale, Now, tell me what you need to say. Mahiro said Dude, Sir Myung wanted our final Performance to be a dance performance. And you know who'll be our graders?!? I asked Who? Mahiro then said IZ*ONE. I was actually holding coffee since it was actually like 5 AM and I wanted to go to school earlier than an hour of our classes since I wanted to pass everything an hour ahead. I was drinking coffee by that time until Mahiro told me the final performance. I threw up my coffee in my mouth because of that. I freaked out and said WHAT?!? WHY?!? HOW?!? Mahiro then said Dude, I don't know. All of the 4th Year High School students must dance to "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson. Could you dance to it? I said Yeah but there was a problem, I had to teach everyone the dance. I said to Mahiro, let's do this, since we're in an even population of 60, let's divide everyone by 5 groups of 12 members. Let them learn the dance in 3 days, then arrange the final performance. Mahiro said Alright. I'll notify everyone. I went to Mr. Song to pass my reports for Advanced Statistics, History, Mathematics, Advanced Algebra, and Scientific Research. After I got a grade of 95.67 or around 96, I got passed by a huge margin from my other students. Out of the 60 students, I got the highest grade for GPA. After I'm guaranteed to graduate as Valedictorian and receiving High Honors, I needed to past theater to guarantee a Highest Honor stance.

7:36 AM

It was Mr. Myung's time. He gave us the entire 2 hours to practice for Smooth Criminal. I went up to the microphone and I asked for everyone's cooperation. Everyone followed my orders and I said I need everyone to group themselves into 12 members. We must have 5 groups. We'll have to practice the entire dance of Smooth Criminal and I'll try to change and correct some steps whether or not if it has any mistakes or errors. Start grouping now. Mr. Myung called me and asked How can you perform a task as big as this one Minho? You expect them to follow you? I said to Mr. Myung, Sir, I've been a trainee of an Entertainment Company for 6 years, I've trained several trainees coming up to a population of 70-100. I can comply their outmost cooperation. Mr. Myung said Alright. Continue practicing.

I was group with the boys, Mahiro and my other friends. I said, lets focus on our feet steps first before our hands. Since 12 is also an even number, 6 members will be dancing and 6 members will be acting. We're continuously trying to re-create the music video. Mahiro picked the members who'll dance. He picked Me, Himself, Taehyung, Jung, Seojin, and Lee. The remaining members will be acting. I asked for the names of the people who'll dance and who'll act. 30 people will be dancing and 30 people will be acting. I thought the other members the foot works and once everything is done, we tried a dry run. To be honest, IRL, I had this nostalgia for a competition for our school. Now, the dry run. I watched them dance to it and they nailed it. I watched the other 4 groups, they nailed it too. But it was almost time. I said, everyone, let's meet up here at the courtyard again by later at 5 PM to perform another dry run by everyone. They agreed and Mr. Myung was really supportive to me and the other members.

9:36 AM

By this time, I needed to eat but I said to myself, Health or Grades? Being the dumb kid I am, I chose grades. I didn't eat and I waited for Lunch. Mr. Song from Mathematics and Advanced Algebra asked me Minho, aren't you eating? I said Sir, it'll be the final time I'll show myself and pull myself from my burdens, I need to finish this so I can prove every single bully in my life that I can do it. Mr. Song said Minho, you can always prove everyone wrong by your tenacity, come on, let's eat. I'll share you a story at the Faculty. I asked What if Principal May sees me? Mr. Song said in reply Don't worry, I'll excuse you. What's your next subject? I said It's Mrs. Joy for History. Mr. Song then said Alright, I'll ask you to be excuse. I overheard you just needed to complete requirements so, it's not a big deal. You've finished your requirements for History, correct? I nodded and Mr. Song invited me to the Faculty.