Jealousy and Performance (IX)

11:37 AM

It was Christmas Day, I woke up a little bit late since I had something to do. It was also the performance day. Before proceeding my plans, we needed to perform in front of Mr. Myung and some fans of IZ*ONE. I dressed up in my white suit, blue under polo, necktie, and Michael Jackson's Hat. Eunbi was going downstairs to buy breakfast for the members and she saw me. She asked me Woah Minho! What a get up! Where are you going? I said Well, we're going to perform for our final semester performance for Theater. We heard you'll be one of the judges or the graders. She said in reply Oh yeah, for Mr. Myung, right? Actually, it's Chaeyeon, Wonyoung, Yuri, and Sakura who'll judge. We'll be by the sideline. I said Oh, is that so? Alright then. I better get going now, we need to have the last dry run. Actually, Wonyoung doesn't know I'm going to perform. Eunbi said Oh really?! Alright, then, Good Luck Minho! *kisses my cheek* Which by the way, really? ANYWAYS! I blushed -_- and said A... alright Unnie. Thanks! She giggled and said Don't worry, let's keep it between us. So, we went our different ways and I arrived at school. I was the only one that they were waiting for.

11:43 AM

After the 6-minute dry run, Mr. Myung went up to us. He said Alright boys and girls, this is the final performance for my subject. Do your best. Artists will be looking into your performance and they will grade them. Do your utmost best and make me proud! I said to huddle Everyone, this may be the last time we'll see each other as one 60-member group, but, I want you to know, let's keep this relationship between the 60 of us. No one can separate us. Now, hands in the middle, "4th years" on three, 1, 2, 3! We shouted at the same time "4th years!" Now, it was time to perform. Mr. Myung was announcing the people who'll be grading us. Wonyoung, Sakura, Chaeyeon, and Yuri will be grading us. Then when 11:45 AM hits, it is time.

11:45 AM

We took our formations and the 30 black suits went to the side as they'll be acting. The 30 white suits, I'm part of that, are now prepared. Wonyoung didn't see me and it was good but the only thing that will get me exposed is that ring. I didn't remove the ring and the crowd saw it but Wonyoung didn't see it. Then it played. The actors started and the white suits started to move but only the first 5 members like Michael Jackson. Once the first lines for the song entered, I started to sing. I heard Wonyoung saying Wow, he can sing really well. When the chorus entered, I sang the first three lines and when the dance break started and when Michael shouted, all the people wearing white suits threw their hats through the side of the auditorium. When they saw us, Wonyoung said Oh my gosh It was Minho all along?!? Chaeyeon, Yuri, and Sakura we're also shocked but Wonyoung was the most-shocked out of them. By the second Chorus, all of the members that are in black suits, danced with us. I saw them doing their best to impress Wonyoung or Sakura until I saw Wonyoung's eyes focused on me, and me only. There was one scene there when Michael will use his shoes to float and turn a perfect 45-degree angle. We did that by the ending and Chaeyeon started a standing ovation. The song ended and we bowed down and we were asked to wait backstage. I heard a co-member saying I think Wonyoung was looking at me. I think she loved my dance. After the performance, Wonyoung went backstage and the co-member said Wonyoung was looking at his performance. Until Wonyoung said Good Job everyone! And she went up to me. It was easy to find me since I was with Taehyung and Mahiro. Wonyoung went up to me and she said Oppa! That was an amazing performance!! I said Thank you Unnie. We did put our utmost hardest. It's grades for us. Wonyoung said Don't worry about it. You did well. I gave you a passing grade. I said Thank you Unnie! That means a lot. She said Of course! I'll do everything for my Loving Boyfriend and she kissed me. I did clarify to the other members that I didn't ask them for a perfect grade and they did this by themselves. Mr. Myung was approving the grade and the average grade given by them was 97.47% but this will also depend on our Written works and the final Examination. Wonyoung said Oppa, I know you can pass. Let's eat later. Invite your friends. I agreed and she gave me a kiss on the lips. When she left backstage, all of the other members YIEEEEE!!! MINHO AND WONYOUNG!!! The co-member got jealous.

12:12 PM

Wonyoung then asked me and the others to join IZ*ONE for a Samgyupsal lunch. The co-member, along with his friends, said to me Dude, get off my girl. Wonyoung's mine. I said What are you talking about? He said She's mine. I said Um... We've been in a relationship. We have matching rings to prove it. The co-member got embarrassed and his joke failed. Wonyoung grabbed my hand and she said Oppa, let's go. I don't want you to get hurt. The co-member apologized and I forgave him. Anyways, we went to eat a Samgyupsal Lunch and Chaewon asked me Minho, who was that? I said, He's a member of the 60 performers. Chaewon said I think he has a crush on Wonyoung or something. Wonyoung said I think he does. But Sorry for him, I'm taken. Minho said He's actually the youngest among the 60. He was born in 2006. He's only 14. IZ*ONE members we're shocked at how an age gap could occur. Wonyoung said to me What?!? I don't have interest in boy's younger/older than me. I said I'm 3 months older than you though. She said I mean a year or two years older/younger than me. I said Oh. Alright then. We ate Lunch and we parted ways but I had to meet Park Jin-young, you know, the CEO of JYP Entertainment? I was a trainee of the company, training for 6 years. Wonyoung went with me.

1:47 PM

Alright, we arrived at JYP Ent. HQ. Me and Wonyoung went to Park Jin-Young's office and he greeted both of us. Hello Minho! Good to see you again. Hello their Miss... Jang, Jang Wonyoung of IZ*ONE she said. Ahh! From Produce 48 and IZ*ONE is that correct? Park Jin-Young asked, Yes. Nice to meet you too CEO Park Jin-young, she said. Likewise, please both of you, sit down. We sat down and Park Jin-young asked me to renew my contract with JYP Entertainment. So, Minho, your trainee contract is almost ending. Do you want to renew? Wonyoung asked me You're a trainee?!? I nodded and said 9 years. I trained for 9 years. She then hugged me in front of the CEO. Park Jin-young asked are you dating? Wonyoung nodded and Park Jin-young said Well, since your 4-year trainee ban on dating is over, I guess you can date now. Anyways, just sign here Minho and you can renew. I signed the renewal and JYP said Alright, you can now go. Thanks for renewing Minho! I nodded and bowed and said Your welcome sir! We'll get going now. Wonyoung said goodbye and she was still holding my arm. Oppa, you haven't told me you're a trainee! She said. Well, I've joined JYP in 2009. This is my 9th year as a trainee. Wonyoung was amazed for how long I've trained. We went back to my apartment and she was still there with me. She removed her coat and her pants, again, she had shorts, again. I laid down on my bed and she followed me to my bed and she hugged me when I was using my phone. She said Oppa, do you like me as your fairy? I said Of course! I love you as a bunny and as a fairy. She then started doing Aegyo with my jacket. Aegyo is like doing something cute.

4:36 PM

Someone then knocked on the door. Wonyoung was still there with me. I said Who is it? And the response was it's us! IZ*ONE! And I said, Oh, alright, come in! The 11 members barged in and saw Wonyoung hugging me cozy. Hyewon asked me, does she do this all the time? And I nodded. The members said they'll be sitting down on the floor but I insisted to let them sit on the bed or on the chairs. They simply said No and they sat on the floor. Eunbi asked me You're a trainee Minho? I asked her How did you know? Then IZ*ONE pointed at Wonyoung. She said I texted Eunbi unnie. I said Oh, is that so? Alright then. Yep I'm a trainee. Chaeyeon asked I know Minho the longest here. I trained with him when I was still in JYP. I wanted to ask, how's Chaeryeong doing? I said Well, Chaeryeong is literally practicing as we speak. She sent me a text saying "Tell Chaeyeon I'm practicing." 2 JYP birds are in the Apartment huh? That's nice.

6:16 PM

After talking for more than an hour, IZ*ONE left and Wonyoung was still there. Wonyoung removed her jacket for some reason and she started to roll up against me again. Wonyoung said Oppa, I'm playing with your face. She played with my face for literally 27 minutes. She then said Oppa, come here. I went closer and she kissed me. Passionately and romantically. Wonyoung was still on top of me. She kissed me for 33 minutes, totaling up to 1 hour. After we kissed, she said, Oppa ;) my sweetheart. I smiled at Wonyoung and we looked at the time. It was 7:16 PM. Before standing up, she um... you know what I'm talking about. Just back read if you don't.

7:16 PM

I told Wonyoung to put her pants on again because it will get cold. I accompanied her to the dorm and again, a mistletoe for god sake. We kissed in front of their dorm door. She said, I love you Oppa, you should rest now. I nodded and she went inside.