Our First Encounter (I)

A fan named Kim Min-ho attended the Produce 48 final episode. Minho, before the entire Produce 48 series, bought a fan flag sign of Jang Won-young. Minho has supported Wonyoung ever since Produce 48's 1st Episode and Miyawaki Sakura as well. Minho wouldn't even meet IZ*ONE until their first album fan meet-up.

Minho attended with his friend Mahiro and Taehyung in the fan meet in Korea. He brought his sign of Wonyoung to be signed by Wonyoung herself. He went there at his Grandfather's birthday. He said that he didn't missed his Grandfather's birthday because they would eat out and would pray for his soul and spirit.

After going through the entire line-up, he went up to Wonyoung

Minho: Hello there Wonyoung!!

Wonyoung: Hello there Wiz*One!! I like your energy! What's your name?

Minho: Kim Min-ho. We actually have the same age and height!

Wonyoung: Really?!?, Manager-sunbaenim, could you give Minho a backstage pass? I want to talk with him more. hands Minho a backstage pass with his friends. Here you go. Meet me backstage alright? ;)

Minho: Oh my gosh. Thank you Unnie! Could you sign this?

Wonyoung: Wow! This is still from Produce 48?!? That is amazing! Are you a collector of merchandise?

Minho: Yes, yes I am. Every Produce 48 merchandise you and Sakura has I bought and collected.

Wonyoung: Wahhh?!? Really? Wow! You're the oldest fan I can say stanning the entire group.

Minho: Really?!? Thank you Unnie!

Wonyoung: Have you eaten yet?

Minho: No. I haven't yet. 

Wonyoung: *concerned* why?!? Why haven't you eaten?!?

Minho: After the event, we plan to go out since it's my Grandfather's birthday today. But, he passed away 4 years ago.

Wonyoung: Oh no. Well, condolences to the family, happy birthday to your grandfather. Come here, let me give you a hug *hugs Minho*

Minho: *Minho being cool* Thank you Unnie. This really means a lot to me.

Wonyoung: Don't worry. Remember, meet me backstage ok?

Minho: Yes, Unnie.

After he completed the line and after the fan meet ended, he went backstage to meet Wonyoung. Mahiro and Taehyung followed Minho since they also had backstage passes. Mahiro likes Sakura and Taehyung likes Eunbi.Minh

Minho: Hi Unnie!!

Wonyoung: Hi Minho!!! How are you doing now?

Minho: I'm good Unnie. Here are my friends, Mahiro and Taehyung.

Wonyoung: Hi there boys! I think Sakura and Eunbi are there. They told me their favorite member.

Mahiro: Really? Thank you Unnie!

Taehyung: Thank you Unnie for the Information!

Wonyoung: No problem. Minho, come over here. Let's chat!

Minho: Ok Unnie!

After chatting for 12 minutes, Wonyoung invited Minho to dinner. Mahiro and Taehyung planned to go home after chatting with Sakura and Eunbi.

Minho: You going home now?

Mahiro and Taehyung: Yep. Enjoy your night Minho!

Minho: You too.

Wonyoung: You ready Minho? Let's go eat!

Minho: Yes Unnie!

Wonyoung: Personal Question, do you have a girlfriend?

Minho: Nooooo. I'm focused on my studies. I really am.

Wonyoung: Really? Wow, you're an inspirational kid. I'll be your girlfriend then XD

Minho: What?!? 

Wonyoung: Shh!!! don't be shocked. Let's keep it by the two of us. Pinky promise

Minho: Oh, there's a Barbeque place there.

Wonyoung: Let's eat!

Wonyoung had interest on Minho. She did say that she'll be Minho's girlfriend if he wanted to. After their dinner, this happened

Wonyoung: I enjoyed our night together Minho.

Minho: Me too Unnie! Do you need someone to take you back?

Wonyoung: If you want, come with me.

Minho: Is it fine with you?

Wonyoung: Of course! *wraps her arm on Minho's shoulder and leans over his shoulder*

Minho: Unnie, are you really this clingy?

Wonyoung: Yep! Every single person I meet. I hope you don't mind.

Minho: I don't mind. Really.

Wonyoung: Alright, we're here. My manager is there. Thank you for your time Minho. 

Minho: Thank you for your time too Unnie!

Wonyoung: *kisses Minho on the cheek* shh!! don't tell it to anyone. It's a secret between the both of us.

Minho: Alright. Thank you again unnie.

Minho and Wonyoung finished eating in the restaurant and they went their separate ways. Minho went home at 8:02 PM and his mother asked where has he been. He said he was with Wonyoung after she gave him a backstage pass. His mother asked if he already ate, and he said he ate with Wonyoung. Wonyoung also gave Minho her number so they can talk to each other.