New Year's Day! (X)

8:33 AM

It's now New Year's Eve. I did have a kitchen in my apartment and someone was cooking. I thought I was dreaming but I'm not dreaming. I can't cook. Besides, I'm still lying in bed. I checked my phone charging by my head. I looked and it was already 8 AM. I saw a girl standing. I sat on my bed, rubbing my eyes and the girl looked at me. It was Wonyoung. She said Oh, you're awake Oppa, Good Morning my Love. I said Good morning. Wait, aren't you resting at home? She said Well, our house is relatively close here so, I decided to go and visit you. It is New Year's Eve after all. I said Oh, is that so? What are you cooking? She said I'm cooking Kimchi. Get up Oppa, it's almost ready. I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day. She was preparing the table, the plates and utensils. She said Oppa, let's eat! Sit down here. I sat down and we ate together. She asked me Aren't you going to your parents for New Year's? I said Well, I'll be going home later. Oh, yeah you still don't know our home address. Here I'll write it down. I wrote the address. She said, wait a minute, are we directly neighbors?!? Our house just next of this house. We are neighbors! I was shocked because I didn't know that their house was next to us. I said How about we go home at the same time? I just need to drop off some paper works to Mr. Myung at school and I can go home now. She nodded with excitement.

9:12 AM

We gotten to fresh up. She prepared her stuff that she'll be bringing to their home and I had the paper works I needed to pass to Mr. Myung. I asked Wonyoung Are you ready? Wonyoung nodded and I locked the Apartment and we said goodbye to the Landlord. He said have a fun New Year's. We nodded and we headed out. Wonyoung said Oppa, is this going to take long? I said Nope. We're just going to find Mr. Myung at the Faculty and we'll get going now. She nodded and she grabbed my arm while walking. We arrived at the Security Guard's Gate and we went in the school. I said, let's go to the Faculty Lounge. We walked through the hallways and we stumbled on Mrs. Joy. She asked Oh, Minho, why are you two here? I said Oh, Mam, we're here to pass something to Mr. Myung. Is he here by any chance? She said Mr. Myung is here but he's in a meeting. Can I, have it? I'll place it on his desk. I'll notify him. I nodded and thanked Mrs. Joy. Wonyoung still held my arm sweetly and we headed out. We walked to our houses. Wonyoung said, do you want to go later to our house for New Year's? I said, we're having a barbeque. If you want to, you can also come to our place? Wonyoung said That'd be great! I asked her Wait, isn't your father strict when it comes to you dating? She said Oh don't worry. I already told them. My father is a fan of you. You take care of me and you put your heart to me. He likes a man like that to treat me. My sister also likes you. I blushed as we are going to their gate. Her father was waiting for her. But while that was going on, her father was talking to my father. They had a very good conversation and when we arrived, they warmly greeted us. Wonyoung's father said Oh, you must be Minho. My daughter tells stories about you. Nice to meet you. My father then said to Wonyoung You must be Wonyoung. I know my son, he'll treat you like a queen. We both blushed and we exchange honors of meeting each other. We said goodbye to each other and Wonyoung kissed me in front of her father. Her father didn't react because Wonyoung is a clingy girl.

3:23 PM

I rested some time and ate lunch. My father and mother wanted me to buy some meat for the barbeque tonight. I used my bicycle and then Wonyoung called me from their home. She asked Oppa, where are you going? I said I'm going to the market to buy some meat for tonight. She said Hold up! She said she'll be buying the meat to her father and mother. They both agreed and she used her Bicycle. She went with me to the market. We went to one of our relatives' stand in the market to buy meat for the Barbeque. We bought 2 kilograms of meat so we could split it into half. 1 kilogram costed around 11,896 Korean Won or around $9.75. We spent $18 Dollars but it was fine for us. When we bought the meat, we returned home but Wonyoung said to go to the park where we made out. She said Oppa, let's go back to the bench. I said Hm... How about our bicycles? She said Don't worry, we have locks here. Come! So, we went behind the bushes and we sat down underneath a tree. She asked me Oppa, my father really likes you huh? He often told stories to me that you've been a computer geek back when you we're 9? I said Oh, really? Well, I am known for coding at school. I learned and thought myself when I was 9 or 10. Wonyoung was surprised and she said Wow!! Oppa is smart! That's why you're a Valedictorian for me and proceeds to hug me at the same time. Wonyoung became really flirty when it came to me and she treats me nothing like any people who could cheat on somebody else. Wonyoung wanted me to become a debuted artist but I needed to train more. She said Don't worry Oppa, you'll debut sometime! And maybe you can work with me! I nodded. Wonyoung then went up to me. She said Come here Oppa and kissed me. It seems like a protocol rather than a couple thing. We then stood up while waiting for the sunset. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. When we saw the sunset, we went to our bikes and we rode home