"Hey Sunako! You eating well?" He asked me, holding his lunch in his hands.

"Hey, yes I am." I replied.

"Man, I really hoped you'd get the spot earlier, though I suppose Midoriya fits the position too." Kirishima said, taking a bite of his food.

"Can I call you Sunako too?" Kaminari jokingly said.

"Yea, sure." I said with a shrug. He blushed, probably not expecting me to agree. An awkward silence stayed in the air after that. I clearly have no idea how to talk to other people, let alone boys. I always talked to the children back at the orphanage, it's obviously going to be a different tone if I talked to people my age. A ringing alarm sounded throughout the whole campus, the three of us stopped eating and put down our food.

"Is that the security alarm?" Kirishima asked. "It's a level 3 alarm, we should get out of here!"

We stood up, as the whole cafeteria went into panic. All of the students inside pushed each other to get to the exit. The three of us got caught in the crowd, the space started getting smaller and smaller until I started losing sight of Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Kirishima!" I tried calling out to him. A hand grabbed my outstretched arm. It pulled me somewhere neard the side. It was Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Hey, you okay? I'm glad we didn't lose you in the crowd."
Kirishima said.

"I'm okay, thank you." I replied.

"This is insane!" Kaminari shouted.

We stood there for minutes, until a loud voice shouted from the front. It was Iida, "Everyone calm down! They are just reporters! We are not in danger!" The pushing of the crowd stopped, the panic subsided making the crowd calmly exit the place.

Back in our classroom, we're settled in our seats, waiting for Midoriya to speak. He stuttered a few words out, "I think that Iida Tenya is the perfect student for my position, so please, support my decision in choosing him as the class representative!"

"I accept the responsibility of this position! I'm looking forward to be the class representative!" Iida had accepted, and now it was finished. We settled down once again for Mr. Aizawa's announcement.

"For the next training, we'll be doing Rescue. Shipwreck, fire and natural phenomenon happens and we're going to train in order to learn on how to handle it as a hero. It's up to you if you want to wear you costumes and gears for this, change then gather outside, we'll be taking the bus." Mr. Aizawa left the classroom.

"A rescue training?"

"We'll be training somewhere outside the campus?"

I walked beside Kirishima on the way to the bus, having already changed after Mr. Aizawa left the room.

"Sunako, what area of rescue do you think best suits you're quirk? Yours is telekinesis, right?" Kirishima asked me.

"It depends, really. Shipwrecks aren't really what I think suits me, I don't do well in water. Unless I could fly at least." I replied.

"Wait, how about you just move yourself in the air? Then you could fly." Kirishima said.

"Now that I think about it, I guess I could do that, I'll keep that in mind for my next training. Thank you, Kirishima." I said to him, getting in line in front of the bus with the others. I must've left Kirishima somewhere, as he didn't follow me into the line that Iida instructed. I got in to the bus, looking around for a seat, there is one beside Todoroki and Bakugo, I went for the one next to Bakugo. I remember my conversation with Todoroki yesterday, I feel too awkward to be near him at the moment.