christmas suprises

Start from the beginning

         ~Sav~

                                               After i put the necklace on i walked towards Louis bedroom door and knocked slightly walking in.Louis looked up at me and tried to smile.I locked the door coming over to him and hugging him.He pulled me closer and we just laid on the bed.He slowly started to drift asleep his head on my chest.He started to shake in his sleep so i started humming.He slowly fell into a quieter sleep.Listening to his snoring cause me to fall asleep with him.

                                           I woke up to someone playing with my hair.I opened my eyes to see Louis staring down at me."Hey lou,how ya feeling."I rubbed his cheeks and frowned at his red eyes.No madder how much i wanted to think he only loved me i knew it wasnt true his tears showed he still cared for her."Lou i understand if you want to break up.I know you still have feelings for her."I whispered looking down.I felt tears threatning my eyes.He looked at me and pulled my chin up and made me look at him.He start singing

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

but bear this mind it was meant to be

and i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

and it all makes sense to me

i know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile,

you've never loved your stomach or your thighs

the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But i'll love them endlessly

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth

But if i do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to

i'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

and all those conversations are the secrets that i keep

though it makes no sense to me

i know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

you never want to know how much you weigh

you still have to squeeze into your jeans

but you're perfect to me

i won't let this little things slips out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things

you never love yourself half as much as i love you

you'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to

if i let you know, i'm here for you

maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh

i've just let these little things slips out of my mouth

because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to

and i'm in love with you (all these little things)

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

                                                   I was crying by now."Savannah i love you more then anything.I love everything that makes you.We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it because i dont want it to ever end.I love you Savannah maybe this is too fast maybe not all i know is i have spent 2 years knowing you and they have been the best so im not afraid to say i love you savannah jade connor and wont ever stop."He whispered kissing me softly on the lips."I love you to Louis."I whispered as he hugged me close.Even though we had only eaten breakfast and have slept half the day away we still drifted asleep again in each others arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~day before the wedding~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                         I was rushing around the venue screaming at people to make sure verything was starting to get in place.Sarah was at the spa with the rest of the girls and the guys were hanging out.Tonight i would have a girls night for her same as the boys.None of us would see each other until the day of the wedding.I looked at the venue and smiled.I decided to do it by this old victorian lakehouse.I had an arch of roses for them to stand under which faced the water.Her seats were white with red trim and the isle way was white and would be sprinkled with red roses as she walked down.I had little lights hanging from the trees so that we could light them causeing a light glow. I walked inside the house to see the tables set in red and black.The center pieces were tall vasses full of red and white roses with little candles hanging from delicate pieces of wood. The room would slowly change colors as the night went on.On the side of the wall were holligrams of pictures that would change every other minute.I chose pictures of Niall and Sarah through their whole relationship.The dj station was set up and of corse a small stand with a mike and my guitar so i could play their first song.I was their when they said i love yous,marry me,and i wanna be the one to perform when they have their first dance after the i do's. Looking at the wedding cake made me wanna cry. It was 5 layer squared white velvet cake with red drooping and red,white,and black rosses made out of sugar.On the top was a handblown heart. Sarah never wanted something extravagant and this is what i thought her dream wedding would be like.A wedding by a beautiful lake,and a victorian house sounded about right for her.

                                                   After checking to make sure everything was set i drove back to the apartment to set up our party.I got the popcorn,chocalate,candy,pop,alchahol,sandwhiches,and ice cream out setting them on the table.I put romance,horrer,and comedy movies out and laid out comfy sleeping bags throughout the room.Sarah said she just wanted a sleep over so i made sure that happened.Before i knew it i changed into the matching pjas i baught everyone.The girls came in smileing and i stoped them so we could get a picture.We ate and drank,laughed all night,and just had fun together until we completely passed out.I knew for sure we would all have hangovers tomorrow morning.Maybe i shouldnt have baught martinis for us.Tomorrow sarah would be married and i couldnt help but feel i might just be losing my best friend.