Katsuki Bakugo

Say that you love me!

"Uraraka-san, do you perhaps... like midoriya-kun?" Silence filled the room as you asked. Uraraka blushed at the thought, she never thought that out of all people, you would've noticed, after all, you are very naive. "Silence means yes, Ochako-san, and you're blushing real hard." You spoke up. "Yes, Y/N-san, i like Deku-kun" she paused, "now, what do you want to do with my answer?"uraraka added. You were shocked. What a fraud. You thought. "Apologies, Ochako, unfortunately, I... like Izuku-kun too." Uraraka went silent as you spoke. "And as long as I didn't like competing, i wouldn't really think twice when it comes to him." You said fiercely "Y/N-san, bring on a fight, then." Uraraka replied as she glared at you.

As they argued, they hadn't noticed that another ear was listening, none other than the one and only, Katsuki Bakugo, Katsuki has liked you ever since high school, he adored you for your quirk and passion, damn, Katsuki, that dumbass deku is winning over you again. He thought, as you and Uraraka finished talking, you both decided to take separate paths,and Katsuki ran onto you "Yah! You dumbass like Deku?! Out of all people, Deku?!" He yelled in anger, you were shocked by the sudden tantrum of the blonde (not to mention how loud it was too!) "Katsuki! Stop being too loud dummy!" You said as you placed your index finger againt Katsuki's lips signaling him to keep quiet. "I am not going to ask twice
Y/N!" He yelled, yet again "Answer the damn question!" He added. You sighed "Yes, Katsuki-san i like Izuku-kun, geez." As Katsuki heard your assurement, his eyes softened and he looked at the opposite side. "Tsk, you deserve better." He whispered "hm? What did you just say?" You asked. Katsuki looked at you, blushing and yelled "I SAID, I LIKE YOU, DUMBASS!"

(A/N)
Okay huhu, i know that this isn't really a request but umm im here to say that i will be updating this bookk aaaaa! I have found my interest in writing again, and it gets better, i have improved lol, see you on theee next chapter, thanks reader!

-Layla