Hitoshi Shinsou

Cooking failure.

''OHMYGODITSBURNING" You yelled from terror. You were supposed to make a perfect dinner for your husband, Shinsou. But how could it be perfect if you left it to watch some anime? Damn you. Now you only got 10 minuites to make a new meal.

You then rushed to get ingredients to the cabinet, you thought of making a cat bento (ik. Soo creative) before but now you just thought of a simple curry.

5 minuites later...
"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS DIRECTION!?" you TOTALLY didn't understand the damn direction to make the curry that's why your nervous. You only have 5 more minuites left,

"Feels like im in Food wars.." you thought. Then you slapped yourself. And yelled: "KEEPYOURDAMNACTUP(Y/N)!"

"Im home!" A familiar voice said, you then heard soft footsteps becoming audible. Then, you saw Hitoshi. Your husband, smiling. "H-HITOSHI!!! WELCOME HOME!!" You yelled nervously. "What's the matter, (Y/N)?" He asked, glaring confusedly at you. You sighed softly and said: "Well i was makin dinner for us, but i watched Food wars then left it then it burned.. then i though of making curry but i couldn't understand the instructions so...yeah?" You said, fidgeting with your fingers.
"(Y/N)." Shinsou said. "Its fine, but will you give me a favour?" He asked. You looked at him and said: "Sure, what is it?"

"Will you go out with your husband tonight?"

-------------------------------------------
OMG HAHAHA MYSTIC MESSENGER FEELS!

AND ALSOO!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 803 READS!!!! OMG 200 MORE READS TIL' 1K!!!!