Bakugo Katsuki

Memories of you ♡

"YOU ASSHOLE!" You swore loudly to yourself, facing the mirror. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUS-" You cried. 

After the tragedy that happened at the training camp, you couldn't believe what happened.

Your best friend, Katsuki Bakugou, Went missing after the villains took over the damn place.

"FUCKING ASS! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET TO- tell h-him your fucking f-feelings." You said, still crying at the front of the mirror. You stopped when someone knocked on your door, you quickly went to the bathroom and washed your face, then went to the door to open it, the first thing you saw was Kirishima, Midoriya, Momo, Todoroki, and Iida. "Wh- What do you guys n-need?" you asked. "(Y/N), We need you to help us find Kacchan." Midoriya spoke up. You were going to say no and explain that the pro heroes should take care of this situation but...

                                                                                   ----

"Woah!!! Katsuki! Your quirk is so cool!" 

"Yeah, but not as cool as yours! BE THANKFUL I SAID THAT! ASSHOLE!"

                                                                                    ----

"WHAT?! DON'T CARRY ME! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!!"

"ASSHAT! JUST LET ME FUCKIN' DO IT! YOU LOOK SO DAMN TIRED BITCH!"

"Fine! Fine! Stop with the swearing, geez"

                                                                                    ----

"Katsuki! congrats on being the first place! you really kept your word!"

"Tch, don't congratulate me, THAT ISN'T THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE THAT I WANTED! DAMN YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!"

"Shouldn't you be happy?"

"WELL, YOU CONGRATULATED ME SO- AGH FUCK!!!"

                                                                                      ----

"OI!OI! BITCH COME OVER HERE!"

"What do you want Katsuki?"

"Come sit with me, asshat!"

"hmmm....no."

"BITCH YOU SHOULD"

"HEY! HEY! DONT CARRY ME! AGHHH! FINE!

"Tch took you long enough, asshat."

                                                                                          ----

"The fuck do you want?"

"Help me with the assignment!"

"That's about enough for you, bitch, do it by yourself."

"ill make you a bento lunch for tomorrow."

"COUNT ME THE FUCK IN!!!!"

                                                                                             ----

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N)?! Are you there?" asked Momo. "Y-yes! Sorry, I dozed off a bit!" you replied, making your blush unnoticeable. "So? Will you help us?" Asked Kirishima. "We should let the pro heroes take care of this..." You said, making them look down.

"But count me in." 

                                                               -------------------------------------
OH SHITTTTTTTT!!!!

YEAH, I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED FOR 5 FUCKING DAYS BUT!!!!

PLEASE, FUCKING REQUEST AND HELP ME! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!