Denki Kaminari

Forgive me for i have forgoten!

* Ding! Dong! *
Your doorbell rang.
"Oh, that must be Kaminari."

You were going on a 'friendly date' with your longterm bestfriend, and crush, Denki Kaminari. The first time you saw him at UA you knew that you needed to know him. His quirk, his favourite food, his everything!

You went downstairs to open the door, as you opened the door. You saw Kaminari wearing a suit. Though you didn't expect him to wear a suit. Heck, you didn't even know that he owns a suit. You blushed. Awkwardness took over you two, until he spoke up
"(Y-Y/N)! You look beautiful..." He said while blushing faintly. "Th-thank you...You look handsome as well.." you replied which made kaminari red. "S-shall we go now?" Asked kaminari. "S-sure" you replied.
-Mini Timeskip!-

"W-wow! This place is hugee! I wonder if he's broke now!" You asked yourself while self- consiously looking around. "A-are you okay?" He asked. "Im curious... are you broke now?" You asked. "N-no... i have my savings." Replied kaminari as he laughed. You laughed back. When the food arrived, you and kaminari talked about themselves, even though they're best friends, it doesnt mean that they know everything about eachother. They were having so much fun that they didn't even notice that its 11:00pm.
Until...
"Hey (N/N), its getting late... do u wanna go home now?" Asked Kamimari. "Yeah, sure. I am kinda tired." You replied.
At your house...
"Hey, thanks for the treat... i really enjoyed this night." You said while smiling "Thanks (Y/N). I enjoyed too." Replied Kaminari "Uhm..goodnight." He added. "G-goodnight, Kaminari" you replied and closed your gate. You let out a big sigh. "I think...i should.." she said as she opened her gate. Kaminari was opening his car, but she was interupted by you. "Kaminari! Wait!" You yelled as you ran towards Kaminari.. when your almost close to Kaminari, "Forgot something?" He asked. "Yeah." You replied as he kissed Kaminari, Kaminari kissed back, as you breaked the kiss, Kaminari asked "Wh-what did you forget?" You smiled and said "I forgot to say i love you"