Izuku Midoriya & Katsuki Bakugou

MAYUMI IS MY OC CHARACTER! SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE TO PUT OC CHARACTERS!

Accidental competiton!

[Yumi] woke up with a start, and accidentally bumped her head into the ceiling. "Ow Ow Ow-! M-Mom?! What time is it?!"

Her mom stood at the doorway, glaring her down. "10 minutes 'til your first day," she answered bluntly. [Yumi] shrieked in panic and jumped down the double deck bed she was sharing with her older sister, [Kumiko Akimoto]. [Yumi] took a quick shower, which lasted only 3 minutes, and raced downstairs. She saw her older sister waiting for her at the doorway. The [ravenette] took a slice of toast and rushed to her sister's side. After a few minutes of walking to school, [Kumiko] looked at her and laughed. [Yumi] looked at her confused but continued walking.

                "Hey now, don't look at me that way. It was your fault for staying up late because you're reading the 'lemony goodne-'" [Yumi] placed a hand over her older sister's mouth while blushing. She whisper-shouted, "Not here! We're in public!"

                People passing by gave them suspicious looks but continued doing whatever business they had. [Kumiko] laughed even more from her younger sister's reaction, and after 2 more blocks, they had reached the building where [Yumi's] older sister job interview will take place.

                "I trust you can run to school with only 2 minutes left?" asked [Kumiko].

                [Yumi] widened her eyes and checked her watch. And there written on the digital clock was 6:58.

                "W-What!? How and when-" [Yumi] started but was interrupted by her sister. "You should be going right now? I mean, just use your quirk. I'll boost you"

                "Y-You will? Thanks, big sis!" said [Yumi] as she bowed down to her. [Kumiko] awkwardly dismissed her sister's bow, and asked, "Are you ready?" [Mayumi] nodded furiously as she did the suitable position whenever her sister and her would do whenever they're doing stunts like this.

                "Alright, but it won't take you far since I need to save my energy for my interview, let's goooooooo!" said [Kumiko] as she formed a wind strong enough to push an adult to at least 5 km.

                'And she said it won't take me far' [Yumi] thought while soaring through the air, trying to find a spot to land. She saw a platinum blonde head frantically running towards U.A, and she immediately recognized who it was. She decided to land near the entrance of the school, the [ravenette] gliding down. Katsuki looked up and 'tch'ed.

                [Yumi] landed and started sprinting, Katsuki following behind.

"Asshat! Don't tell me you're in U.A too!?" yelled Katsuki. [Yumi] looked back to see Katsuki who was glaring daggers at her.

[Yumi] rolled her eyes and replied, "What does it look to you?"

They entered the building and took a short break to breathe. "Tch. So which class and course are you in?" asked the hedgehog.

"Oh? What's this? THE Katsuki Bakugou, stubborn hot-headed hedgehog, striking up a conversation?"

"Just shut up and answer the question, bastard!"

"Alright, alright! Geez, I'm in the hero course, Class 1-A. How about you?"

"Like I'd tell you that-" Katsuki was cut off by [Yumi] screaming, "Crap! Look at the time! Let's go to class!"

They both frantically tried to find their classroom. The pair reached the classroom doorway as [Yumi] tripped over something. Katsuki snorted and [Yumi] heard. She looked up in surprise, but Katsuki was looking at her with the usual glare.

                As [Yumi] stood up and looked back, she saw a giant yellow miserable caterpillar who looks like he hasn't slept in weeks. The class looked at the location where [Yumi] tripped and saw the caterpillar person standing up, with 5 other students. [Yumi] glanced at the other 3 people standing with her, a brunette, a guy with glasses, and... Izuku!?

                "It took you 8 seconds for you to quiet down," said the guy while removing his distracting outfit. "Hello, my name is Shouta Aizawa and I'll be your homeroom teacher. Pleasure to meet you."

                He looked and sounded like he wasn't very fond about being our homeroom teacher. He looked for something in his bag and pulled out a blue training suit that had the white details vertically spelling out 'UA'.

"Put this on and meet me at the training grounds."

[Yumi] approached her two childhood friends and smiled. Izuku blushed and averted his gaze. Katsuki faintly blushed and it went unnoticed.

"Good to see you guys around, and congrats for passing the entrance exam!" [Yumi] cheerfully said.

"T-thank you! A-and also, g-good to see you too, [Mayu]!" said Izuku. [Yumi] blushed in embarrassment and told him, "I told you to call me [Yumi]!" the [ravenette] said while she crossed her arms and averted her gaze. Katsuki looked at Izuku with burning hatred, which Izuku returned. [Yumi] was oblivious toward the two's rivalry and as soon as she looked back, they went back to their normal selves.

"Tch, congrats." Katsuki said.

"Hehe, thanks Katsuki! I didn't know you could be polite. Well, I'll be going to change. See you guys later!" [Yumi] waved happily as she walked to the bathroom.

When [Yumi] was out of earshot, the two continued their glaring. "Stay away from her, bastard!" snarled Katsuki.

"Like she'd want to hang out with a jerk like you!" Izuku replied.

Katsuki smirked and proposed (nO THEY'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED), "Well, how about a little competition? Whoever wins her heart will get her."

Izuku looked at Katsuki with a determined gaze. "Deal!"

"Don't you dare cheat or else I'll explode your body into ashes, bastard," growled Katsuki.

"I wouldn't stoop that low!"

---

Thanks to Sachiko_Sakamaki for writing this chapter! Be sure to check her out!