Izuku Midoriya {3-3}

This is where the real shit begins.
---
P-please be mine!

After four weeks of making them like eachother, the day finally came,

Valentines day!

You really hoped that your plan of making the five boys confess to the girls who truely deserve their love, doesnt fail. You saw Todoroki, Katsuki, Kirishima, Kaminari and Iida brought some gifts with them, so you hoped its not for you, heh.

After class..

After noticing you were left out alone at the classroom, you quickly packed your bag and went to look for the guys, you first checked the canteen, there you saw kaminari and jirou

You saw kaminari hand the gift to jirou and heard him say:

"I thought id never find someone like you, i-i like you, jirou-san!"

You smiled and whispered: "Aaand... kaminari denki is off the list!" You ran, back at the 1-a classroom, you saw kirishima and mina.

Kirishima already handed his gift to mina, but you did heard him say:

"Its unmanly to bottle my feelings for you, thats why i have to say, i like you, Ashido!"

You grinned and whispered: "Good job kirishima ejirou, your out of the list!" You then ran outside, on the way there, you took a peak on the support course's room, you saw iida and mei.

Iida is red and shaking but he managed to say:

"I thought i wont like anyone else, but im wrong, i-i like you hatsume-san!"

You smiled and whispered: "Tenya Iida is crossed out of the list!" Then you ran outside, you saw Todoroki and momo hugging, guessed you missed it.

You smiled faintly and said: "Todoroki's... off the list i guess..." then you ran at the courtyard, surprisingly, you saw katsuki and ochako, you saw te brunnete smiling at katsuki, guess you missed it. Oh wait not yet.

"Fucking go out with me, cuz i like you."  You heard katsuki say.

You didnt smile at all, you actually felt a bit sad, not because you like katsuki, because your pretty disappointed, all this time you only thought about other people that you forgot about yourself.

You ran back to the classroom, after closing the door gently, you sat on your seat and lied your forehead on your desk, tears starting to form your eyes.

You were alone.
Or are you?

(Damn that was kinda creepy.)

After a few seconds you heard light footsteps comming near you, you didnt care, even if its granny, baldi or slenderina, you just kept on that position, until you heard this phrase:

"Hi im chucky wanna play?"

(SORRY NOT SORRY! OKAY LETS GET SERIOUS HERE.)

"(Y-Y/N)-san, your not the only one who's alone.."

You were shocked, you lifted your head to see who is this person, your eyes widened when your eyes locked with the familiar green haired boy.

"M-midoriya?" You asked, rubbing your tears away. "Y-you forgot to add me at your plans, (Y/N)-san.." he said, looking down.

Oh shit.

"O-oh! Im... im sorry, Midoriya." You apologized.

He smiled and said: "I-its fine! I-i wanted to ask you this before.. uhm...WOULDYOULIKETOHANGOUTWITHME?! I mean its fine if y-you decline since..." he then started to mutter reasons why you could say no. You blushed faintly and replied a "Yes i'd like to hang out with you M-midoriya." Which made him snap at his muttering. "Oh! And i dont think todoroki-kun, k-kacchan, iida-kun, kirishima-kun, no r kaminari-kun said this to you b-but..."  he paused then blushed red.

"I l-like you (Y/N)-san!"

---
SHIT YES FINALLY A LONG ONESHOT! Lol since midoriya actually got the most votes so this happened, hope you liked it ♡ bye!

-Mayumi ♡