Izuku Midoriya

PS- Your quirk is healing and strength^^ And you always heal Izuku if he gets injured.
-------------------------------------------

I-i need you, please.

You were supposed to have a fun training camp with your boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya, You didnt expect that any villains would come and ruin this training camp. Well, boi you were wrong. When you heard that Katsuki was being targetted by them, you knew you need to keep your act up. Especially you three were childhood friends. He may be mean to the Midoriya and you, but he is still a friend. And now you are tied in a chair, with a bunch of villains talking to you.

How did this happen?

Well, that magician guy took you and Katsuki, and instead of Katsuki being the one who was captured, it happened to be you.

"HEY! DONT HURT YOURSELF TOO MUCH, OKAY!!!" These were the last words you said to Midoriya while he was running towards the portal. And you, being dragged inside.

-Timeskippu!-

As Midoriya was opening his eyes. Trying to recall what happened.

Then..

''Oh! Midoriya's awake!'' Denki yelled. Some of the class 1-A students went to Midoriya's room.

''E-everyone came?'' Izuku asked. ''No, some are still in their rooms, unconsious and resting.'' Uraraka replied. ''(Y/N) isn't here also.'' Todoroki said, glancing at Izuku. "Todoroki- kun!" Mina yelled. Midoriya started crying. "I only saved Kouta..." he paused. "I didn't even get to save the person who always saves me..." he sobbed. Everyone was also getting emotional that the most bubbly student in their class got kidnapped.

...

"We could still save her, you dumbfucks. Yaoyorozu haves the damn location" Bakugo said looking away. "K- Kacchan..." Midoriya looked at katsuki. "I'll come too." Todoroki replied. Despise he couldn't save the person that was infront of him. (I know thats supposed to be Midoriya's thoughts but...) "Count me in." Kirishima stepped in. Since you are one of his closest friends. And think it was very unmanly of him to just forget what happened to you. "Midoriya! How about you?" Kirishima asked. Some said they should just leave it to the pro heroes. Including Iida. But they ignored. "Please let m-me think about it." Midoriya replied and the students left the room. Except Katsuki, Todoroki and Kirishima. "If you agree, deku. Meet us at the front of the hospital." Said Katsuki.

Little did they know that another ear that was listening.

When everyone left, and out of earshot. Midoriya became emotional.

"Im sorry...im sorry if i didn't even get to save you. Your always the one who is saving me. And- thats unfair. P-please be atleast alive. Because this time, ill be the hero that you would always expect.

(Y/N)... I love you...so much.''

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its bad. Hehe.