Tokoyami Fumukage & Tsyu Asui

How many rounds? Kero.

Mating season is here! And the couple, Tokoyami and Tsuyu are pretty heated up right now, which started a make up session.

"K-kero!" Tsuyu moaned as tokoyami continued to nibble her left plump nipple, using his right hand to grope her right breast. Tsuyu is already covered with love bites and hickeys, and so as tokoyami.

Tokoyami then started to move downwards, facing tsuyu's wet folds, enough for her to feel tokoyami's breathing through her womanhood. Then tokoyami gave it long licks (if thats possible idk) making tsuyu blush crimson red and let out loud moans of pleasure.

"You ready?" Said tokoyami, positioning his member at her entrance. "Kero, n-not yet." Tsuyu replied, signaling tokoyami to switch places with her, when tsuyu was on the top, and tokoyami on the bottom, tsuyu moved downwards and took tokoyami's member into her mouth and licked it every now and then, which made tokoyami moan every now and then, tokoyami noticed he was almost near, he stopped tsuyu and switched places with her again, he positioned his member into her entrance and said: "enough teasing, i want to be inside of you now." Tsuyu nodded in reply as Tokoyami started to thrust into her, Tsuyu cried in pain which made Tokoyami adjust his size, a several thrusts later Tokoyami finally hit the spot where Tsuyu could feel full pleasure, Tokoyami could feel her walls clenching on his cock, which made him mutter; 'fuck'

And before you knew it Tokoyami and Tsuyu both reached their climax, as Tokoyami pulled himself off of Tsuyu, he lied down beside her and panted, after a few seconds Tokoyami smirked and asked:

"Round... 2?"

---

Anddd done with the lemon! so if your wondering, its Tuesday and I uploaded, well... I got access on my grandpa's laptop so...yeah! And thank you Vilosalight for requesting this! I know this isn't what your really expecting, that's why I'm sorry. Don't forget to request again!

-Mayumi