Ejirou Kirishima

They're Looking This Way!

It was a normal day for Ejirou, working at the small tea shop/café that he himself owned. Everything was going smoothly, that is until a figure whose face was hidden by her jacket's hood walked into his café. The girl stopped to look at the menu, which was mostly composed by teas of different kinds. Kirishima raised a brow and approached the hooded figure. He tapped on her shoulder and the figure spun around quickly. "Take off your hood, It's very UNMANLY!" Kirishima ordered. The girl became baffled but didn't comply. Kirishima became a little annoyed and ordered her to take off her hood once more. The girl still didn't comply, but before Kirishima could order once more at her, his co-worker, Kaminari, stepped in. "Sorry about him, but this café restricts the use of hoods indoors," the Pikachu hair said. The girl looked confused and asked, "I'm sorry, but what for?" "Well, I don't know about it myself, but it IS a well-known rule..." "Oh," the girl looked like she was about to remove her hood, lifting her hands, but stopped and lowered her arms. "I'm sorry but I can't do that," said the girl bluntly. Kirishima became even annoyed and tried to take off her hood. The girl tried to resist him but failed miserably. Kaminari looked surprised, and so did everyone else in the café. Kirishima looked surprised when he looked at the face of the hooded figure. The most well-known idol, (Y/n) (L/n), was standing on his café floor. Everyone pulled out their cellphones and started taking pictures of her. (Y/n) looked to be on the verge of tears and she roughly pulled Kirishima 's collar. "Quick!! Find me a place to hide!!" she screamed. "YES! IM SOR-" Kirishima was cut off when she roughly pulled his arm and dashed out of the café. After sprinting into an alleyway, the (hair colored) girl stopped and was panting. She sat down, her knees to her chest, and started to cry. Kirishima was surprised to see the idol crying in front of him but understood how she was feeling. How? He's a former member of the band 'No Name'. Having almost every girl drool on his posters, stalk his social media sites, and following him around in public made him cringe, that's why he decided to retire from his singing career. All his fan girls became surprised and sad, wondering why Kirishima left No Name. His fangirls quickly moved on to another singer, which made Kirishima relax. But that was all behind him now and standing there in front of him was the idol, (Y/n), experiencing the same thing. He decided to try and comfort her but didn't know how to. He cleared his throat, and the idol looked at him surprised. Maybe she forgot he was here, which made her even more embarrassed. She looked confused as to why he didn't take pictures of her, but she was happy that he didn't. She stood up and bowed to him saying, "Sorry for letting you see me like that, uhm..." "Kirishima," she said rather quickly. (Y/n) knew she heard the name before, but forgot where... She nervously laughed and pointed to the way they entered the alleyway, "I best be going... Sorry for dragging you along..." She turned around, but before she could take a step, Kirishima pulled her arm and hugged her. The atmosphere became awkward and the girl awkwardly hugged back, confused that a complete stranger randomly hugged her. They parted from the hug and Kirishima took out a pen to write something on a piece of paper that he conveniently put on his jeans pocket. The girl raised a brow but didn't ask. He handed her the piece of paper, and she looked surprised the moment she looked down. Just when she was about to ask him why he handed her his number, he told her with a flat tone, "Feel free to talk to me about your idol problem. I'm veryy good at talking" She suddenly remembered the name and asked him, "Are you THE Ejirou Kirishima?!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits to @Sachiko_Sakamaki for doing the og story!

It wasn't supposed to be Kirishima but... eh why not since he's one of my husbandos!

Don't forget to request!