Katsuki Bakugo

Hungry?

"Arghhhh! Dammit!" You yelled in frustration, why? Because you left your lunch money back at home.

And you love food, you can never survive a day without eating anything. (Me too tbh)

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Your boyfriend, katsuki Bakugo, asked. "I left my lunch money! Like how am i going to eat now!?" You replied with a pout. You then took a glance at his lunch. "Oh shit! Can we share?" You asked whilst giving him puppy eyes.

"No." He replied. " What? Whyyyy?" You whined. "Because, its my food bitch!" He said as he took a bite out of his food.

You muttered a 'Fuck you' and pouted. Well its your fault so i guess you have to deal with it.

Several minuites later, you heard Katsuki 'Tch-ed' and saw him place food on his spoon, then it quickly directed on your mouth "Say Fucking aah." He said looking at the other side whilst his cheek is resting on his other hand.

Your eyes twinkled and you quickly opened your mouth. When you fully swallowed the food at the spoon, Katsuki pulled the spoon away then grinned at you, then he said:

"You can have my food fatso."

--
OMG MAYUMI YOU UPLOADED?!?!
--
Yes! Such a short oneshot that keeps me alive!

I dont know why i uploaded this first instead of my requests! Im sorryy!
--
This is inspired by a happening at my school!

Yep, you guessed it,
Me and my Crush.

OMG HE DID THIS?!?!
Yes, yes he did.

Gosh, i love him sm.

-Mayumi ♡