Who made me a princess? Chapter 2 (Revising)

Start from the beginning

''I know that sounds rude and all but listen to my side, me and Claude have been deciding on having a child.'' she said, showing no emotion.

''Diana please don't tell me you both-'' 

''No, we didn't do it... yet'' she stated seriously. ''Remember when I told you, some of my relationships didn't work out because we wanted children, but we couldn't since......we found out I could never reproduce?'' she said a shadow covering her face in shame.

''So you want me to give my child to you?'' you questioned, in grief. Clenching your stomach protectively.

''Yes, sister I was thinking maybe you could use your magic to make everyone believe I'm having a child, and also trick Claude thinking we already did the deed.'' (just roll with it -^-, let's just pretend she doesn't want to do the deed with Claude, because she already feels bad lying to him that she can have a child, especially since it's yours!!!.)

That desperate look, pleading to please help her. As you thought to yourself.

'Claude doesn't have to be tricked about that part since you and him have already did it. So what I need to do is make it seem like she was already pregnant for 3 months in his eyes.'

Recently you had some progress with your magic and also recently used it to an advantage for Claude to remember Diana's name instead of yours which worked.

''Look (y/n), think about this more, if I raised your child with Claude, they would be living a perfect life.'' your sister said, holding your hand affectionately.

'Yes, my child would be living a perfect life, especially with their actual father taking care of them. And I'm still struggling with money, now with a child on the way it'll complicate things, but I don't think I'm ready to give my sister someone else that I love' you thought to yourself.

Releasing your arms from your stomach. You held both your hands now on Diana.

*sigh* ''Diana I-- accept your offer for the sake of my child''. you said sadly, not being able to look into her eyes.

''Thank you!'' Diana exclaimed, leaping towards, and hugging you carefully.

''So I was deciding on names, and I was thinking-'' but before she could finish her sentence, you interrupted her.

''Diana, I was thinking of deciding my own child's name if I may.'' you smiled.

''Oh yes, of course my mistake.'' she held your hands once again.

''I was thinking of calling my baby (random boy name) if he is born a boy. And if turns out to be a girl...........'' you smiled to yourself. ''Athanasia''

''Those are wonderful names'' your sister said smiling.

''Thank you'' you said "I think so too.''

**********************************************************************************

(Months Passed)

(Y/N) POV

It was time, one of these days my child would be born. I was both excited and nervous. As I rub my baby bump while also singing to my child, eventually the peacefulness was interrupted once again with Diana running inside towards me in anguish.

''(Y/N) I can't do this anymore'' she stated.

''What do you mean?'' I asked worriedly, a bit shocked.

Diana kneels on the ground in front of you while hugging your stomach tightly, almost seeming like she wanted to apologize to both you and your baby.