the way he kisses you

"The Way He Kisses You" - One Direction Preference

NIALL:
He looks at you with love and adoration in his eyes. Those majestic blue eyes of his staring deep into your soul. When he looks at you this way your heart soars and you know, deep within your heart that he loves you. He cups your soft cheek in one of his hands, his calloused thumb softly stroking your skin. He waits only a moment before placing his lips perfectly on yours. His lips are soft and smooth moving over your own. It feels like electricity between the two of you. You place your hands flat on his chest, feeling his heart beat beneath his thin t-shirt. You moan into his mouth, and quicken the kiss. You can feel him smile against your lips, as he chuckles quietly, loving how eager you always become.

LOUIS:
He loves to tease you, slowly sending you into a frenzy. He starts by peppering quick little kisses along your jaw line, making his way over to your neck. He bites your skin playfully, his arms holding you close to him. You crane your neck, giving into his lips while he whispers softly in your ear. His scruffy chin is tickling you. He pulls away briefly to look into your eyes. He gives you a smirk, before nibbling on your earlobe. You run your fingers through his hair, already moaning his name in pleasure, longing to feel his lips pressed to your own. He drives you wild with just the touch of his lips to your skin. And then, as your eyes flutter to a close, he finally pulls your lips to his own, biting down softly on your lower lip.

LIAM:
He kisses you with a feverish desire. His lips can’t move fast enough against your own. When he’s not with you he craves the taste of your lips. He longs for the feeling of your skin mixed with his own. Even when he’s near you, he’s not satisfied until his mouth his connected with yours. If he could kiss you every moment, of every day, it still wouldn’t be enough to satisfy his thirst for you. You become like a drug to him, intoxicating every fiber of his being. His hands roam your body, taking in every curve you possess. With his large hands, he memorizes the way your body is shaped, and worships every part of you. You turn to liquid in his capable hands, allowing him to consume you with his touch and with his kisses.

HARRY:
It always starts out slow and harmless. A quick peck here, a little peck there. Just simple sweetness shared between you and your boyfriend. He’ll catch you off guard and end up kissing the corner of your mouth. You giggle, turning to catch his piercing green eyes roaming over your body. He gives you a wink,
and you smile and laugh at his charm and his cheeky behavior. You play along, and bite your bottom lip, knowing that he can’t resist the temptation to kiss those baby soft lips of yours. He runs his tongue swiftly over his lips, before closing the distance between the two of you. His lips collide with yours, and it takes no time at all for his tongue to be tangled with yours.

ZAYN:
He may be the quiet, low key type, but when it comes to kissing you, all bets are off. There’s nothing he wouldn’t do if it meant kissing you was his reward. Your lips are his very favorite part about you. So pink and full and pouty. How can he resist? You’re always working on him with your big bright eyes, sticking your bottom lip out in a pout. You know it drives him crazy and you can’t help but tempt him. Always silently begging for his kiss. And there’s no way he can resist taking that bottom lip between his own lips and biting it playfully. He holds your gaze with his rich brown eyes, and locks his fingers in your long hair, molding his lips into yours. Instantly sending you into a frenzy of love and lust.