You are a vampire part 2

Zayn:You and Zayn had been together for a while,but you never told him what you really were.You were afraid of his reaction soo you would always hide it.But his sent was kinda getting to you,so you would rather tell him and make a bond with him that wouls stop you from doing something stupid or leave.

          You decided to tell him the truth and if he wanted you to leavfe you would do it for him.You took him in the woods to a small picninc in a little tree house that you and some friends did 20 years ago.There is were you found out that Zayn was ment to you trhew a medium.

       Zayn I really need to tell you something about me,and if you want me to leave after this I'll respect it.

        What?Ill never let you leave tell me....

      I'm...um..a....vampire?

      Come on those things don't exist!

      Here!You showed him your fangs and he got scared.Zayn I need to tell you i can't go any longer in this realtionship if a dont do this.You see i need to imprint on you so that would make me protect to no matter what and would stop me from harming you.

       I belive you But i know you would never do that to tome.What do we need to do?Cause im not planning on leavin you.

      Um..I need to drink a little of your blood?

    Would it hurt?

      Just a little..cause i'm not really bitting you since im not transforming you.

      Come here love

I'lldo one with Louis and Niall as well,i just ran out of ideeas i'll post them this week as well:)