Niall ❤

Niall

"Daddy daddy?!Look at my lovewy dless?!"I hear Ebony's voice ringing in the room,her giggles were so cute.

"Look at my lovely princess."said Niall,hearing their over from the other room made me smile.

Today was the day me and my fiancé were getting married,completing our lifes together. He loved both of us,him being the most extactic one when he found out we will have Ebony.

Times flew by letting us see her grow.I was waiting for those moments in time ever since we met.He was soo bubbly and sweet,very shy type of guy.Still remembering that coffee shop where he spilled his cappuccino on me.He overreacted apologizing over and over again giving me no time to respond.But then he asked me out,and then to be his girlfriend,2 years passed by and we had Ebony,then he asked me to marry him.Together forever he would always say.Now those two rings would show his love to me...

I still remember,when I convinced him to get his first tattoo,he was so freaked out that i had to kiss him to shut him up.But yet again all those lovely memories made me realize that he will never leave us,or forget me,or her,or our family.

As the doors opened I saw Ebony,with her lovely baby pink dress,and her happy figure,her nice lovely bow on her soft hair,her perfect smile,she really was our princess.

I grabbed e flowers and waited.All the boys were walking me down the aisle,mixing up a bit the traditions.Her small figure took the front,throwing gently rose petals along the path.

I smiled to myself.With every step i took i got more and more nervous,and once i saw his face,my heart exploded with emotions.

I took a step facing him,his left hand grabbing my free one,reassuring me everything was fine.The question got asked and I said Yes to him.

"Niall James Horan would you take this lovely young lady to be your wife?"he smiled.

"Yes."His hands snaked around me and gave me our first kiss as a married couple.

"Daddy!Give me a kwiss too."I heard Ebony while she was pulling on my dress.

"Of course sweetheart."I bent down and picked her up.Both of us giving her a kiss making her giggle.All the people looked at us in awe.That moment I knew we were meant to be.