Imagine for Alex

It was hard fo me to keep going to school knowing I was missing Harry more then ever and I knew I had to fly out to see him because this distance was killing me.I hated when he was on tour but I also knew this made him happy,and while he performed in front of so many fans made him smile,as well as it made the fans days better.

I knewit was his dream to do all this and I was very happy for him.I just want him home so I can soend some time together...

Days keep passing by but I still knew there were still months until I could hug and kiss him and have him mine one again.I tried brushing off the sadness and every time we skyped I tried to put on a happy smile for him,so he will not notice how much I actually missedhim.

"So how have you been kitten?"

"Good."i smiled.

"You seem a bit off...."he said

"Oh no no, I amgood..really."i said looking down

"Something is wrong.."

"No Harry do not worry I am good really."i faked smiled tho I knew he has seen right past it

"I know you Alex...this is not you..something is up..."he said looking at me,worry in his eyes.

Truth was ,I was breaking..the bullies,the online hate,school ...all these were outting a strong pressure on me...but I have intended not to show it ....

"Harry ,really its just school,you know..."i smiled once more

"I know..but I hate seeing you sad and worried..I miss you and I will soon com home ok?"

"I know."i replied.

"Listen I need to go now,the boys amd I need to get some songs recorded,but I will message you later ok babe?"

"Yes..have fun."i smiled.

"Love you."

"Loveyou too Harry"

I closed my laptop as I tried to brush off the need to be with him. Tomorrow I havea long day and I need to focus.....

Hours passed by and it seemed like nothing was going to distract me no longer from missing him so damn much. School meant nothing to me,just grades...

I waited patiently as I could finally get to my car and head back to my shared flat with Harry. As I grabbed my bag I could feel my phone vibrate,it was a sweet message from Harry and I waited no seconds to replyto him.

As we were sending texts to each other with my head stuck in the screen I tried walking to my car. Once I looked up I dropped y phone and all I could do was cry. He was right there,beside the car waving at me,smilling.

I grabbed my stuff and ran to him,jumpin on the way i  his arms,crying into his shoulder as I knew I needed him more then ever.

"Wwhat aaree you dddoing here?"i tried

"To see you..I knew something was wrong..I had to come."he replied kissing my fourhead.

He grabbed my hand and walked me to the car door. He drove all the way home,where we were to spend his2 weeks off from tour  finally together...