PUNK (3/5)

Harry:You simply knew not to get involved with him but how could you say no to those piercing green eyes and perfect smile as he looked at you asking you out on one date.

You just had to give him a chance so you did.Days passed by until the day came he looked handsome as usual with his white v neck t-shirt and black thight jeans sitting at your door step with a single red rose in his hands as he grinned at you,slowly as you stepped out of the house with a simple black dress on and black converse your hair flowing down your back as you kissed his cheek thanking him for the rose as he led you to his car for the first date you would have,knowing many more will come.

And as you looked at him you could already sens that the bad boy was hiding a kind heart behind those tattoos and bad attitude you just had to break his shell.

Liam:"COULD YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?!''i screamed as he looked at me.

"DO NOT EVEN DARE TO SCREAM AT ME!!"

"LISTEN TO ME LIAM?!" i breathed."I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU?!!"

"YOU BITCH DO NOT LIE TO ME ?!"as his words left his mouth my hand collided with his cheek as i slap him across the face.

I could see his eyes darken and his body getting closer to mine as i backed into a wall his tattoed arms resting themselves on both sides of my head as he inched his face even closer to mine his hole gaze dark and filled with anger.

"do.not.even.dare.to.hit.me.in.your.life...EVER?!'he screamed as he got even closer this time his hands now touching mine.HIs lips touched mine as he statred kissin me with all his passion .and from that moment i knew my bad boy loved me he knew i did not cheat.

Zayn:I was just like him,everyone told us i was his girl version i had tattoos everywhere and piercing,my long blond hair with with blue dip ends always everywhere as i dressed all punk rock as i looked just like him,he would always land me his leather jacket .

"What is my bad baby doing today?''i heared his voice from behind me as he snaked his hands around my waist as his lips touched my neck.

"Just making breakfeast for you babe.''i giggled as he tickled me .

"You know you look amazing in my black t-shirts.''he whispered into my ear as his tattoed arms pulled me closer.

"we make the perfect couple don't we?''

"Oh yes we do..yes we do."he smiled kissing me.

A/N:HELLO EVERYONE I AM FINALLY BACK TRYING MY BEST TO WRITE FOR YOU I WILL DO PART 2 FOR THIS SOON AND I WILL DO SOME CHRISTMAS PREFS AS WELL SO YEAH..I LOVE YOU ALL <3