Bite me

Bite me 

 I looked into his golden eyes as he smiled looking back at me. I smiled at him as his strong arms hugged me,his lips close to mine. He kissed me gently our lips molding together. We were back in the woods in the same house we would always come,to be away from people,from everyone that wanted to know everything.He let me go as I stood up from the bed to get the breakfast ready

 ."You know baby,you look good in my tshirt." He chuckled. 

"Oh shut it Harry we both know I am hot." I laughedWas it crazy that my own boyfriend was a vampire? To me it was not even out of the norm anymore.Us together were just the perfect couple, I knew it was Twilight much but could you blame me for loving this man?

 I was just so in love with him I could not let myself go away not even for a few seconds. I smiled to myself as he hugged me closer to him. Cooking was always fun when we would be just us. 

"What are you cooking?" 

"Hmm i dont know..." 

"Ok i need to go hunt now and I will be back in a little .,,"

 "Harry ?" 

"Yes?" 

"No ..its nothing go hunt it can wait." 

He nodded kissing my cheek as he went to hunt.I waited several minutes until I could feel his presents once more,he kissed me softly as he kissed my cheek.sitting next to me as I finished eating. He pulled me on his lap as he now urged me to talk about what I wanted to say earlier. 

"Harry I....i want to be with you forever.." 

"I know kitten and we will.."

 "Then bite me.." 

"What? No..honey no."

 "Please Harry bite me..right now..do it."

 He looked at me,still refusing the urge to do it.I started kissing him hungrily as I sat better on his lap. We kept going until he got to my neck,feeling my heart best in my veins. He brushed his fangs across my skin ,but stopped... 

"Please Harry please..." I beggedI closed my eyes for a few seconds waiting and praying he will do it...and then I felt it,his fangs digging my skin as he sucked the life out of me,his venom spreading into my body as I could feel lightheaded fainting into his arms......

 . 

.

 . 

I woke up hours later in our bed we shared.his body right next to mine as I looked at me.I rose up sitting on the bed just looking at myself. My skin was more pale,our body temperatures were just the same now,my body has changed achieving the perfection all vampires did.I looked at him and smiled,feeling the fangs touching my lower lip. He looked at me as he kissed me this time not holding back whatsoever."Forever?""Together..." He finished as he hugged me close to him,knowing this moment will forever be real..not just a dream or momentarily .